[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UB Jedrus (Ban Reduced by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He writes with google translator

- Your LFS Username: License: Jedruss Nick: Jędruś

- Time & Date of Incident 17-18 26.05.2015r.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7764/17979...512f_o.png
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I'm was forced into emergency braking by a policeman, then I got a ticket for overtaking, upset me.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello

I banned you because you full on rammed me after seemingly aiming for me, with no attempt to brake. This was presumably out of frustration, since I fined you for speeding about 1 minute before the incident occurred. Coupled with this, your chat log still shows that you're unable to speak English in the main chat, despite many many previous warnings before.

You were travelling straight up Highway 1, until you noticed I was parked in the slip road to the pit lane. You then aimed for me. Care to comment, though?
It was stopped for speeding? In that case, I apologize for ramming. I will try to write in English. Smile
(2015-05-27 18:06)Jedrus Wrote: [ -> ]It was stopped for speeding? In that case, I apologize for ramming. I will try to write in English. Smile

The fact you were stopped (and for the offence) is irrelevant. I was referring to the fact that you may have been angry and rammed me out of frustration; especially when you aimed for me and blatantly didn't brake.
Well I know, I had not thought about it.
I'll reduce your ban to 3 days, you need to learn. Ramming is not tolerated and you must speak English in the main chat. If you want to speak in another language, you can use the private message, channel or translation feature (!pm, !ch and !t respectively).

Your ban will end on Friday.
OK thank you
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's