[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A sincere farewell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good luck to both
Good luck, permissions done (i.e. RDSR group leader and moderator of RDSR subforum).
Good luck, Connor!
(2015-06-02 21:41)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, permissions done (i.e. RDSR group leader and moderator of RDSR subforum).

Could Nismo be added as Moderator of the subforum?
Good luck connie, I remember a bit when y'all joined the RDSR (http://red-devils.net/en/showthread.php?tid=358).
Wow I didn't really think I would see the day you leave Connor.. You were a huge part of the team for 2 full years, and pushed forward with and without me with full spirit.. Your commitment to the team was great, and you've done a great deal for it! You always gave your best and did what was right. Good luck! I'm sure your dedication will never be forgotten! Smile

And Good luck to Louis, you also did a lot for the team! I wonder will you finish the forums though?
Good luck connor, you dedicated a lot to the team, im sure RDSR wont be the same without you. Good luck in your TC application.
You done the team good Connor, good luck in he future.

Best of luck Louis.
(2015-06-02 22:36)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-02 21:41)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, permissions done (i.e. RDSR group leader and moderator of RDSR subforum).

Could Nismo be added as Moderator of the subforum?

I have already done that, as well as making him RDSR group leader.
Best of luck guys!
Alright, thanks BP.

(2015-06-03 04:39)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder will you finish the forums though?

Louis still has the admin rights to be able to finish the forums so as to not leave it unfinished. He will hopefully get that done in the coming days.
well written ...best of luck !!
I didnt really expect this to be honest..
Thank you so much for all you have done for the team, and helped with bringing the team where it is now!

Thanks for all!
Best of luck guys!!! Smile
Connor,

I want to wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavours. You've done nothing short of an impeccable job leading RDSR, and I think it's safe to say you've left very big boots to fill.
I'm sure Nismo (Congratulations, by the way! It's no easy task leading a team, however I'm sure you'll be able to make as much of an impression as Connor has Biggrin)
Once again, I cannot stress how well you've led RDSR, and I'm sure that wherever you take those skills, they will benefit to no end Smile

Don't forget me when you're at the top Wink
~BT
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's