[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: IRL - In Real Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pretty interesting
Interesting you say? Glare
Yes Rolleyes
It's rather stupid to prefer a game over real life.
Though it's not easy to have games and real life in balance lol.
So interesting I don't bother watching it, looks like it has a picture of WoW on it. >:
Don't bother commenting on a video you didn't watch.

That was actually pretty interesting, 6 years is a long time to get stuck into something like that! and about as expensive as a smoking addiction..

I used to play an MMO, and I got stuck into that for a couple of years but I quickly realized how much of my time/pocket it was eating lol Tongue
Hmm, thats interesting indeed... Tongue
(2012-01-24 09:37)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]So interesting I don't bother watching it, looks like it has a picture of WoW on it. >:

I'm sure you'd find it more interesting if you pressed play, rather than looking at the picture.

I enjoyed it - I like the quote at the beginning too.
Touching video, luckily, pretty much all us here know the priorities of gaming and RL Tongue
Great and touching video, this reminds me of another video that was made some years ago.

Verry interesting.. !
Indeed, a quite interesting watch NovaK Smile
(2012-01-24 13:50)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]luckily, pretty much all us here know the priorities of gaming and RL Tongue

What a stupid comment, that goes without saying...

...If you're needed on TC you ditch your friends and press Connect Tongue
but you dont change your clothes in a telephone both prior to that, do you josh? Tongue
(2012-02-02 00:11)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-24 13:50)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]luckily, pretty much all us here know the priorities of gaming and RL Tongue

What a stupid comment, that goes without saying...

...If you're needed on TC you ditch your friends and press Connect Tongue

The Joys of being in TC though that is Tongue

"Josh, a guy who was popular and known by many. Now, he is lost in his room on a game who some call LFS Long (lost) Friends Sacrificed" "On a server called TC - Time Consumed"
Haha, nice Tongue
Reference URL's