[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Archived by Luke) [COP]Fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: maxcool210
- Username of the cop : giggles1993

- Time & Date of Incident
June 1st 2015 5:25pm Montreal UTC/GMT -5

- Replay / Screenshot : http://www.filedropper.com/wut_1
- Replay Timestamps:
1:07:00.00 The time I started to stunt
1:07:48.00 COP Fast saw me
1:08:15.00 Arrested me for dangerous driving

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I know I went wrong way but it was before [COP]Fast see me and I was trying a new set that a guy sent to me. He arrested me for dangerous driving but, if we look at the fines list, we can read : Careless driving (30€ / 60€ / 100€)
Examples: cutting corners, ignoring lines, cones and barriers, drifting, doughnutting, all kind of stunts on the track, operating an unsafe vehicle, constantly driving backwards. I would like to know your opinion please.
Hello there,

Yes i am wrong about dangerous driving, you are right about careless driving.
I apologize for the wrong fine.
But later i saw you starting stunts in safezone and then you did it on road also, and i dont think it is really allowed.

1.12. Stunts:
Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players. Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.

Replay: http://www.filedropper.com/stunting

Start stunting: 1:26:00:00
Hello,

Filedropper has some sort of issue when it comes to downloading (for me and 1 or two others anyways).

Could you reupload your replays onto a separate host like MediaFire or Dropbox please?

As soon as that's done I can get to your request as soon as possible! Smile
Okay after checking both the replay and chatlogs, he did fine you for Dangerous Driving.

I wouldn't quite call it Dangerous Driving because at the time you were seen as "Dangerous" you were out of the way of other drivers. However, it is indeed careless driving and the appropriate fine would be either 100 euros or 60 euros, which isn't much different to what he fined you.

[COP] Fast just confirmed himself he made the mistake and by the looks of things he is aware of the difference, he was at right to fine you and he didn't overfine you but he made the common mistake of mis-fining, meaning you are entitled to a 40 euro refund if you wish.

Maxcool - Please keep stunting in stunt areas only like Safezone 2 (not main pits). You are entitled to a 40 euro refund. PM a TC Leader or Supervisor linking them to this post regarding your refund if you choose to take it.

Ice - Please confirm that you understand what has been said, Dangerous driving is if the user endangers other drivers, and Careless driving is if the user is at risk of endangering others (in other words he is on his own and poses no threat at the current time of the incident)

Could you both please reply saying you understand what has been said and if you have any further comments please share. Once you have understood I will archive this request. Smile
I understood.
Yea i understand Tongue,
Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives
Reference URL's