[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Skin Workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SOLD

[Image: vipWF5r.jpg]
Skin back for sale, impatient guy couldnt wait 2 days for me to put his number on it.

SOLD
oopsie
There's some pretty amazing work here, especially in the showroom! I'm not as talented as some of the skinners here, but I have some free time today and next week so I'd like to offer free Gumball skins to those who can't afford them. Don't expect anything as striking as some of the stuff here, but since I can't get on the server, I have no use for InSim cash.

I can do standard Gumball skins, emergency response Gumball skins and I can even give you a stock version without all the logos and graphics for you to use when it's over. All upon request!

My previous Gumball skinning work:

If you want a skin, PM me with some ideas, colors, skin kits, the more details, the better skin I can make for you. I'll emphasize - please don't expect anything ground breaking, I'll try my best to make you look good but remember these are at no expense to you. Smile
For sale, PM me if interested.
[Image: rDV0IFz.jpg]

E - Sold!
Nice work spark, could do with a bit of colour/gradient changing from the roof to the bonnet.
Selling this beauty!

[Image: kIRsBIg.jpg]
[Image: T5yyKJm.png]

It's inspired from Team 87's Porsche 918.

SELLING NOW FOR 20000 ingame cash!

PM me if you are interested in buying it.

Stickers can be rearranged etc. if needed.
Wow, fantastic work Ghosty!
lookin for person who make a gumball skin, anyone help me ? sorry for bad english Biggrin
(2015-07-08 19:04)skymoon34 Wrote: [ -> ]lookin for person who make a gumball skin, anyone help me ? sorry for bad english Biggrin

I think you might want to be more specific.

Which cars, what style, how much are you willing to pay etc.
(2015-07-08 19:04)skymoon34 Wrote: [ -> ]lookin for person who make a gumball skin, anyone help me ? sorry for bad english Biggrin

Pm if you want, and i we speak and i will try to do you a good skin if want
(2015-07-08 23:47)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]

Pm if you want, and i we speak and i will try to do you a good skin if want

Sorry for offtopic guys.

Skymoon,u pmed me, but you have private msg system off and i cant answer to you..
Those renders are amazing

You sent me a PM yesterday - I'd be happy to make a skin for you but as I said, I'll need more details. I would have replied to your PM but you have them disabled so I couldn't reply...
Can you try again to send PM to me? I tick the " Receive private messages from other users. " in my options
(2015-07-09 15:28)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]

You sent me a PM yesterday - I'd be happy to make a skin for you but as I said, I'll need more details. I would have replied to your PM but you have them disabled so I couldn't reply...

I fix it and waitin your answer mate
I'd like someone to make an rb4 gumball skin for me, I'd like it to be colorful (red and blue digital camo would be nice) with the number 78 on it, a small american flag with the name minivan under the doors (rally style) and various gumball logos placed throughout your choice as to where. And maybe put a cool picture on the roof. And pretty much whatever else you think would look good, I'm giving you discretion to choose. I'm willing to pay up to 8,000 in game. I'll upload it to LFS world and put it in the skin pack, you won't have to worry about that.
Anyone got an FXO or XRT skin I can buy? Wont be able to pay until gumball starts.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's