[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Skin Workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gb3k15overlay_s.png]

Skin Workshop

You can use this thread to request skins and to share any tools and tips you would like to share with the community regarding Gumball skins.

Offering incentives to those who could make a skin for you will increase your chances of getting a well designed skin. Be patient and appreciate that skins are difficult and time consuming to make.

If you are requesting a replica skin, provide images of the original with as many angles covered as possible. Take your time when requesting a skin as the more information you give, the better response you will get.
SOLD

So, Im selling this "digital camo" wrapped FXO design, for 10k (inc. sticker work.)
The skinkit is changeable to multiple variations, and the "digicamo" colours can be altered a little, if buyer wants so. This design can be made for other cars too, for 10k each.

[Image: LLm8lij.png][Image: Rsu7cps.png][Image: BIFmohR.jpg]

PM me if interested in this.

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
You should try and sort the panel gaps and sort the stretching out, then this skin would be a) worth selling and b) look fantastic.

FXO Stretch guide: https://www.lfs.net/attachment/99608
Ill fix it asap Smile
Skin looks sweet, is there one for the FZ5?
He said he can make one for any other car for 10k.
Done.. Thank you very much Borja!

Pm me if you want to be added to the queue, thanks.

Edit - sorted.

Note to the people requesting skins from me : most of the skins made are replicas and will take longer then usual so please be patient. It's all about quality, init?
I made it skins!
Selling this skins: CLOSED!

CLOSED!
SELLING!

Im selling this simple but pretty skin. The numbers can be changed , same as color. Pmme! if you are interested on it. It costs 4.000€ insim cash.
[Image: 5571ce36f3943-gb3k.jpg]

SOLD !

And this , this one is a replica of original one.It costs 4.000€ insim cash.
[Image: 55722dd38e950-ferrari.png]

If you bought both , 7.500€
Removed
Awesome skin, however it doesn't have anything to do with gumball.
It dosent have anything related to the gb..
(2015-06-07 07:23)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin, however it doesn't have anything to do with gumball.

oh sorry i didn't get it, what should i do? add Gumball decals?
(2015-06-07 08:48)KmboooL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07 07:23)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin, however it doesn't have anything to do with gumball.

oh sorry i didn't get it, what should i do? add Gumball decals?

That would be a good idea. Start by getting some Gumball sponsors and if you're taking part then maybe one of the numbers.
Well if it's a Gumball skin then yes, otherwise just make a new thread in 'Live For Speed' area.
Gumball skins don't usually sponsor anything except the official partners so bear this in mind when designing your skin. The Rockstar Energy logo for example is not a Gumball sponsor but if the team was called "Team Rockstar Energy" then that would be fine.
SOLD
Many clipping errors. I'd fix them if i were you.
SOLD !

Im selling this simple but lovely skin.
[Image: 5575f26345630-skinend.png]Number and colors can be changed if want.
The price of it it was 7.000€ insim cash.
Pmme! if you are interested on it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's