[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Find a Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gb3k15overlay_s.png]

Find a Team

Please use this thread to show an interest in joining a team or to recruit drivers for your team.

Recruiting Drivers

It is important to note that teams will not be official until you register them when signups open on July 3rd. Every team member must have a skin with the same designs (Subtle details can be different like car numbers and colours but the core design must be the same). If you want to advertise positions in you team please use the following template and remember to explain which challenges you're doing and whether you're going for the win or if you're just in it for fun.

Here's an example of a recruitment post:

Pete Wrote:[Image: logo_4.png]

Team Name: Team Walri
Team Members (4/5): Viper [viper_fifer], Howlin [HOWLINmad22], Elmo [Degats], Pete [MButcher]
Primary Car: FZ5 [Skin link here]
Secondary Car: FXO [Skin link here]

Notes: We're looking for 1 more driver who is doing the Gumball primarily to have a good time and not necessarily to win anything. If you think you'd like to drive with us please drop any of us a PM on the forum or post in this thread.

Template:

Code:
Team Name:
Team Members (1/5):
Primary Car:
Secondary Car:

Notes:

Finding a team

If you're submitting a request to join a team, be descriptive and state your aims for the Gumball.

Here's an example of a team search:

Pete Wrote:LFS Username: MButcher
Desired Car(s): FZ5, FXO, Anything if I must

Notes: I won't have much time to drive so I'm just going to be in it for a laugh. I will be able to drive for most of the opening weekend so if any teams want to go for the opening weekend challenge consider recruiting me. I will also try to complete the Stages challenge and will be competing in all of the Special Events.

Template:

Code:
LFS Username:
Desired Car(s):

Notes:

Keep discussions on topic. Happy team hunting!
LFS Username: Juntunen123
Desired Car(s): Any

Notes: I have absolutely 0 time to drive during the weeks, but weekends will be full on. Doing it for the laughs. If my uselessbeing interest your team, give me a shout Wink
LFS Username:Toniara97
Desired Car(s):XRT,FZ5 or FXO.

Notes: I can drive from day 1 to day 11 and try to do some of the challenges.
LFS Username:haribow01
Desired Car(s):XRT,FXO

Notes:I can play all day in gbk Smile
[Image: tpls1_zpscz73sy1y.png]
Team Name: Team Pink Lick Salmon
Team Members (1/5):
Primary Car:
Secondary Car:

Notes: This isn't for me but for anybody that would like it.
Enjoy.

http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/DJmadg...y.png.html
^ Save as an PNG file. ^
LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn
Desired Car(s): FZ5, XFR.

Notes: If you don't see me 9 hours a day online on weekdays and 12 hours online on weekends, you'll see me online 24hrs on gumball. (Is this a good self promotion, anyone? Tongue)
LFS Username: OxLv
Desired Car(s): Any.

Notes: I can drive 24/7
LFS Username: ryanb98
Desired Car(s): FXO

Notes: Can't guarantee anything, and I almost certainly won't be in contention for any prizes, but I should be pretty active during the gumball, and able to play most days and at night.
[Image: xxCySJT.png]

Team Name: Team Bad Intentions
Team Members (5/5): lgrhacking, Pandaboy, Sparklez, Shikari_San, toniara97.
Primary Car: XRT
Secondary Car: FZ5 (Skin W.I.P)

Notes: Team is now full!
EDIT:

Added the logo for the team.
LFS username: n1vekk
Desired car(s):RB4

Notes: i'll be driving and towing everyday of the rally, completing all the stages but unfortunatly I'm not very good at racing
(2015-06-02 14:24)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Logo W.I.P

Team Name: Team Bad Intentions
Team Members (1/5): Sparklez
Primary Car: XRT (Skin W.I.P)
Secondary Car: FZ5 (Skin W.I.P)

Notes: I am planning to run Gumball in my XRT and looking for someone who will be serious about this.

Yes please spark Biggrin
LFS Username: Shikari_San
Desired Car(s): Not fussed

Notes: Free to drive most days and do graveyard shifts
LFS Username: Asyed
Desired Car(s): XRT, FXO, XFG,
( I like <--------> I don`t like)

Notes:
On weekends usually, might be on weekdays in rare cases.
I also use a g27 wheel and err... I am pretty young so I might not be so experienced.
LFS Username:gt4_pl
Desired Car(s):RAC,XFR also FZ5

Notes: I can drive 9h/12days

*update I'm Leader Team.
LFS Username: Averro
Desired Car(s): RB4/FXO/Whatever you like to drive.

Notes: I was thinking if some of the MEDs/TOWs/RESs would form 1 big team during GB?
Like a 2 week super help team which handles all calls with the tag [GHU]? (GumballHelpUnited?) I will be gone from 1st to 7th of August sadly, but the second week I can join?
I hope you lot like this idea.

Greetings, Marty
yes a big help team would be fantstic Smile i would call the team GumballRoadAssistance Team [GRA] Smile
LFS Username: Outtagas
Desired Car(s): FZ5, XRT

Notes: I can drive almost everyday, there might be some days where I'm not home, but the majority of the time I will be driving. But I might only be able to play during the evenings and nights though(Most of the days).
LFS Username: chris is awesome
Desired Car(s): Anything is fine

Notes: i will try to get on, cause of the timezones but if not i will be able to drive all the time lel.
LFS Username: chad03
Desired Car(s): i dono what cars are called that i have but fast mini car and second xrt for some drift fun aswell

note ill drive 2000km in 24 hour so not sure how long the event illl go on for bit ill get the most didtance add me / drive safe guys
LFS Username: Thijsssiiee
Desired Car(s): FZ5 or anything with 4 wheels.

Notes: not able to drive first 5 days bcause holidays. but will be on the most in the rest of the days. trying to drive min. 6 hours a day than.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's