[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: Tuhvis
Nickname: Tuhvis
Date of occurance: :22 or 23.1.2012
Replay: i dont have

I was banned for ramming? I have no idea who i have rammed?
I was on middle of chase and i crashed with one player i think when i cutted road and i forgot to say sorry, if it was about that im sorry about that.. If it was about something else can you explane me what i did wrong.

ThanksBlushing
Will reply shortly with more info for you.
How long will it take ?
Sorry had a busy day.

I banned you for ramming/crashing.

You caused a crash on the wrong side of the road which could have been so easily avoided if you were driving properly. What happened shortly after is what concerned me more; you drove into a cop that was parked fining a suspect, probably to try and get a chase.

Josh.
I admit i was trying to play with cops.. But now on i will drive properly, had my wheel finaly so no more playing around with mouse. If you unban me ill promise that next bannable thing ill do you can ban me permanently.
You won't be unbanned. You have been here long enough and had enough previous kicks/bans etc to be able to understand ramming isn't tolerated.

I don't see why this time is any different to the last ban or last kick.

Josh.
Okey,
Do i really need to wait 30days? I dont think it was that bannable. Id really like to keep on driving.

2.1. Do not harass police officers to provoke a chase
I see there was rule for that.. Im sorry about for fooling around.
I did read rules again and im not going to do that or anything else wrong anymore.
I understand if you wont unban me but i did read rules and will pay attention on them now. Just cant wait to get play in tc with wheel Tongue Thanks
It shouldn't have taken you this long to realise ramming isn't allowed.

Unban denied.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's