[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Vinc.e (Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Asyed

Their LFS username(s):Unknown
Their in-game nickname(s):Vinc.e

Main reason(s):
Fines for no reason.

Replay and/or screenshot link: None
Replay timestamps:None

Description of incident (inc date & time):

So, i was at a roundabout, with no tows on server. There had been a FZ5 stuck inside.
Everyone was trying to get him out, by ramming. Now Vinc.e had pulled someone over for speeding, and idiotically parked right in my path. I was midst ram, while he pulled in. I rammed him, instead of the FZ5, and flipped over. I said "sry" and waited for my mate to flip me over. He then came and fined me for no reason, apparently for going the wrong way and ramming. I chased him down and rammed him again to get revenge, but he gave chase. My clutch died, and I had to pull over. He then fined me 500 euros! I gave the middle finger to his car on my monitor, and then he scampered away. I just hate that I lost my money, as I am a newbie. Please ban him.
Time: Around 6:00 ish EST 6/2/2015
-Edit: Saw template edited.
Hello,

I'm afraid you need to provide us with a Replay of the incident and a Username of the offender.

If it was a chat based incident we are able to check our insim chatlogs, however since this is an in-game physical incident, we need evidence to be able to take on the report with reasonable action.

If you are able to supply a replay and timestamps I will be able to review your report, otherwise I will have to archive it due to insufficient evidence.
I forgot to save... so not enough evihdahnce
Are you unable to get the replay off somebody else at all?
I'll close this report for now. Remember you need evidence for a successful report Smile

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's