[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Hekloor (Unban Request Granted by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my friends

● Your LFS Username: Hekloor

● Time & Date of Incident : Since almost two months

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm really sorry to talk Arabic and I swear I will snap the rules all and I guarantee you this. I am very very sorry

Administrator Message by: Dan

Thread moved to correct forum & subject changed.
Ok, there's a few things that need clearing up here. Firstly, you weren't banned for speaking Arabic in the main chat. Actually, that's never mentioned on your history.

You were initially permanently banned for money abuse in 2009. Since then, the server has been reset, meaning you now have €10,000 again and are able to start new. However, it appears since this permanent ban, you (or the account) has attempted to access the account from Saudia Arabia as opposed to its original location of Kuwait.

If you can confirm these location changes as being you, then I can arrange for the ban to be lifted. If you didn't know already, money abuse is classed as falling below -€5,000 and is a precaution taken so you can't continually abuse the InSim, since you physically have no money.
I am a cousin of the license holders and is a scholarship abroad and I guarantee you this, and I'm currently possessed to come back and regret for this $
Have you got his permission to use his account?
Sure, and why I will ask decoding ban
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's