[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:cRash90

● Time & Date of Incident2015-05-23 12:50:13

● Replay / Screenshot Link:---
● Replay Timestamps:---

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I "admited" what i did and said sorry to those who i have crashed in wrong way in a chase and the cop himself. I have been thinks about the same errors i made. That day i wasn't in good mood did some stuff ..., i am going to change my way of acting. See ya on the servers.

Thanks for the oportunity to do the unban request BP.
Edited.
I am aware of this request and will consider it over the next few days.

CFile Wrote:and said sorry to those who i have crashed in wrong way in a chase and the cop himself

When?
Okay thanks.
I edited my post which you may not have seen:

BP Wrote:
CFile Wrote:and said sorry to those who i have crashed in wrong way in a chase and the cop himself

When?

Did you apologise TO the person you hit? You certainly didn't apologise in-game. You may have on the forum though.

This is the replay of why you were banned: http://www.filedropper.com/crash90
- It seems filedropper has been having speed-related issues recently but it's a relatively small file. Just bear with it. It's not entirely needed for this case anyway.

Watch from 11:10 and take note of the wrong side crash and your messages. Note: Your car disappeared at around the 13 minute mark because I restricted you for failing to apologise. It was at that point you called me a bitch and rage quit.

Your messages sent in-game showed not only disregard to the rules, but also complete ignorance, too. It's like you actually didn't know any of them.

You later began PMing me on the forum, and originally with a bad attitude. At one point you even outright refused to read the rules (again, in forum PM).

I will decide the outcome of the unban request soon.
And then i red the rules again.
Your ban has been reduced and your new unban date is the 1st of September 2015.
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's