[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Logitech profile problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys , how are all?

Today , i have another problem.. i were playing lfs like normal..and i close it , and shut down pc because i have to left home. And when i back home , i turn on the computer and the profiler wont start. I restart few times and nothing , dont open. So i decided to delete it and reinstall another time. 5 times later , nothing change... so i decide to come here because i never found this problem at google , and dont know why this is happening

Thanks in advance
Just saying, we have a forum area for this stuff:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=85
So , i will let an admin to move to the correct section. Sorry for this.

Anyone know how to solve it ?
Read this thread

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3815

Possible Solution (Click to View)
I do it what it says. Restart computer , and yes , it back to normally , the profiler open. Thanks for your help Frozen Smile
Sorry for bump this.

Hello guys!

I have one "problem" with the profiler:
[Image: Monobook-bullet-star.png] When i click on the icon for open it , it automaticaly search for games for create gameprofiles . Well , this , day by day , take up to lot of minutes , and sometimes it can block my computer till it end.

[Image: blogplat.png] I have search arround menus , but cant find anything , for : Can this option turn of and when i click the program , open and thats all?

Thanks in advance!
there's an option borJanuary, have a search for chucks post on this not sure when it was.. I think auto detect new games or something
Thanks Nathan and Dan for your answers Heart have search arround all threads called logiteh but never clicked on this this one.

But anyways , i dont have the option that says there:
(2012-05-04 17:51)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]-Go to Options -> Global Profiler Settings
- deactivate "Scan for new games on startup"
I dont have any of this options:
[Image: jzE7qBL.png]
The options means:
First : Activate system of centrate wheel in games with FFB
Second : Use pedals in combinated mode
Third : Allow adjustment settings depend game

Cant find the one that Chuck said. Maybe im in wrong menu? Or maybe im not in the last version? Let me check if there is any update...
Chuck's post is from 2012, so there's a good chance it's an older version to the one you're using.
(2016-02-13 18:26)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Chuck's post is from 2012, so there's a good chance it's an older version to the one you're using.

Yes , .. im using the last one. But there isnt the option.
I have searched arround all menus and cant find it..

Solved .
I dont have in the menu that Chuck said. I have in Options - Add the profile to the game.

Thanks for your help lovely admins Heart
Reference URL's