[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Looking for an xfr tow skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guy's i'm not able to make skins and want to ask does anyone all ready have a xfr tow skin as there is none on the official pack
XFR isn't a great car to tow with and this should be under Live For Speed Area.
Moved to Live for Speed area.
I've got an old XFR [MED] skin if you ever wanted to go MED in an XFR. I get that rare feeling whenever I feel a little more experimental (and stupid). Tongue

Looks like the download for that skin is here: DOWNLOAD (from the thread)
Connor, that's (mainly) a Finnish cop car livery, so it cannot be used on the servers.
(2015-06-06 07:58)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Connor, that's (mainly) a Finnish cop car livery, so it cannot be used on the servers.

Yeah that's what the creator got told when he publicised it. I'm sure the 'Poliisi' can be taken away so it is legitimate, though?
It still wouldn't work. I, as a Finn, instantly considered that a cop car. So it would cause problems in-game, I'm afraid.
(2015-06-06 15:06)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]It still wouldn't work. I, as a Finn, instantly considered that a cop car. So it would cause problems in-game, I'm afraid.

Alright, fair enough. It's not like I'd really go [MED] in an XFR. Tongue
Yeah, maybe the OPer will think so too when he gets stuck on sand. Wink
Reference URL's