[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Suit Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a thread on other forum, with a few more members not sure if people would want some different and more 'casual' clothes on your LFS driver.

ALL of these have been made by myself. Images used are from google search and a few are photos of own clothes put together.

PLEASE do not post onto other sites and/or claim as your own.

You may edit if you wish but ONLY for OWN use and must NOT be re-uploaded.

ALWAYS BACK-UP FILES: These files need to be re-named to SUITG or SUITB or SUITR or SUITS or SUIT X and paste into LFS folder/data/pic.

Preview and download link - picture heavy (Click to View)

Link to download gloves which makes the gloves look like hands.
NOT made by me, not sure of creator.
http://www.mediafire.com/?if45zcoyvhdjdtd

REMEMBER TO BACK-UP
Place into LFS folder/data/dds

Insim donations welcome Smile

Stevo.

EDIT:

Special Kent police edition (Click to View)
Any chance of a plain grey superdry top with some chinos?
I don't really make them anymore, most of textures and tools are gone, will see if I can find them.
Nice Smile
Quite cool Smile
Nice one stevo, looks superb.
really nice Smile
Wow, they look really really good.
Thanks for the feedback guys Smile

Some aren't the best but it's difficult/impossible to get them looking perfect with how LFS mirrors and obscures quite a bit of it.

Here is a better lady driver I did some time ago for passenger while cruising Smile

The hands on your person seem to fit with the wheel very well - Whilst I seem to remember LFS having polygon hands that look like they're cutting through the wall.. is this some kind of mod? Where can we get it? Tongue

e: Nevermind, ignore the above, me being stupid Tongue
very nice suits stevo Smile
Oh wow at the Kent Police one, gonna have to use that Tongue
Ty for noticing Tommer (:
Downloaded the Kent Police suit. ^-^
Wow they look awesome! Going to download a few Tongue
Couldn't resist doing this Tongue

[Image: loluu.png]
Haha nice Smile The tie is the same colour as the one I have to wear to work -.-
Reference URL's