[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - <atbizgames>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: atbizgames
Nickname: SO•atbiiz
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):
Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read and understood.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 14.6.2015

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Continue from: Pit in a corner

Notes: I had to leave due to connection issues.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 21.6.2015

Trainer(s) Present: Olli [T], Luke [T] & Ace [T]

Assistance Present: Frozen [CA], Louis [CA] & Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Good Points:

Throughout the whole training, you performed well. You at least tried to perform every manoeuvre that was taught to you during the final chase, most of them were good. Your car control was okay as well even when travelling at high speeds. Overall, you performed fairly okay, you improved quite a bit though you've got potentiality to improve even more. Nice use of binds.

Improvements:

Your car control should be worked on more, there were occasions where you struggled to avoid losing control of your car during the final chase. You didn't have too much interaction with the suspect on the final chase, you could try to pull off some manoeuvres more frequently during a chase, that way you'll get him/her busted quicker. You were a bit nervous during the final chase, might be due to the fact that there were quite a few Trainers online watching you, despite that try to me more relaxed in future. Also, try to be more confident whilst being in a chase. Try to pay closer attention to your suspect's moves, so you'll be able to react accordingly on time.

Authorised by Luke.

Notes: Feel free to apply for Advanced Training.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's