[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Band ! M 9 R 8 3 - (Band To speak in public screen) (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: King Altamimi 5o6

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Very sorry for what I did and I want to continue with you and I thank you
I moved your thread to Unban Requests forum section, as your post is concerning your current ban. This is not a report, so you initially posted the thread in a wrong section. I also edited your post so that it is conforming with the necessary evidence when posting these kinds of requests. In the future, read the information threads in their appropriate forum areas (mostly in the Server Administration Tasks area and its sections).

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
So, I was the admin that banned you.

My only question to you is, are you really sorry? Or are you just saying that so that i'll unban you? I ask that because it seems to me that you haven't learnt a thing over the past 9 months and just keep on coming back to our servers to continue breaking rules.

Not to mention the fact that this unban request had more effort put into it by the admin that moved it than the user asking for an unban request.
(2015-06-07 11:01)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]So, I was the admin that banned you.

My only question to you is, are you really sorry? Or are you just saying that so that i'll unban you? I ask that because it seems to me that you haven't learnt a thing over the past 9 months and just keep on coming back to our servers to continue breaking rules.

Not to mention the fact that this unban request had more effort put into it by the admin that moved it than the user asking for an unban request.

Very, very sorry for what I did to you (I want you to forgive only)
I dont promise and laws very committed and very Thank ...
I'm not convinced of your apology, you have had way too many URS entries over the past 9 months and if I was to unban you I don't see it being long before you started gaining yet more entries. When you return, it's pretty much going to be your last chance to follow our rules so make sure you take that into account.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's