[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: show it agin it the last time > banned for ramming and avoid admin (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: zeez9238

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-06-07 15:50:52
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i promise to you this is the last time for broking the rousle i cant wait for 365 please so i will do anything to take the unban i will be very sorry to you from the disc.. and the first time i disccont from server 1 i have lag pp and i show the banned message from you and i go to server 2 for test laag and i will back for server 1 to take the banned that but i out you go in the server 2 and i go to back to server 2 i cant you banned me .. and i promise to you that was i will do .. but you banned me before i will back to server 2 to i take a banned for ramming , if you unban the avoid admin . and just banned for the ramming it 3 days np but 365 i cant wait this all time and please please please this is the last time breaking rules if you need to give me bann give me just for the ramming and i will abolg.. so sorry
No, you're not allowed to make another unban request for the same ban.
If you feel an appeal would be beneficial to you, you are entitled to do so.

You didn't mention that lag story on your other thread! But it's all rubbish anyway. I've just thoroughly checked the replay for your supposed lag, but there was none.

I gave you the ban-message, you started braking and then disconnected. So don't give me lies.

The logs for both instances of avoiding admin:

Code:
2015-06-07 15:49:18 UTC One (Montana) *HOST* |I ßad ßoy.MOUSE disconnected (zeez9238)
2015-06-07 15:49:14 UTC One (Montana) Boypower [TC]›BP‹ : |I ßad ßoy.MOUSE - banned for provoking crashes with marty earlier

2015-06-07 15:50:47 UTC Two (Montana) *HOST* |I ßad ßoy.MOUSE disconnected (zeez9238)
2015-06-07 15:50:43 UTC Two (Montana) *HOST* [TC]›BP‹ connected (Boypower)
2015-06-07 15:50:39 UTC Two (Montana) *HOST* Boypower is connecting...
Reference URL's