[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - Quattro10V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Quattro10V
Nickname: [MED] FirstResponder
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): English, Free MON-FRI EXLUDING TUE!!
Hello,

It's great to see you have applied. Since you have an eligible licence, your application may proceed after you have read the police guide.

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
Hi! I've just read the whole police guide!
Hello,

Sorry, it appears there has been a little bit of confusion with the processing.

Your cop licence has been revoked meaning you will need to retake your cop licence test to regain it and make you eligible to be trained.

Could you please retake your cop exam and get back to me once you have done so.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience!
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 10.6.2015

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Continue from: Pit

Notes: Trainee had to leave.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 16.6.2015

Trainer(s) Present: Olli [T], Robi [AS] & Connor [T]

Assistance Present: Louis [CA], Barney [CA] & Thomas [CA]

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Good Points:

At the beginning of the final chase and throughout the whole training session, you seemed quite promising. You had the basic idea of how every manoeuvre is done and your car control was okay. You seem to be quite a safe cop when it comes to pits 'n' stuff, However, I'm confident that there's still plenty of rooms left for improvement. At certain times, you were able to keep up well with the suspect driving in front of you. Nice use of sirens.

Improvements:

What led you down a bit was the fact that your general car control lacks. You had troubles in controlling your car under pressure and whilst your tyres being hot. Be sure to stay stable through the corners, especially in the high-speed corners, you were drifting through them on too many occasions. This will help you to work on your tyre conservation during the chase. Be sure to work on your awareness of your surroundings and suspect, don't let him/her trick you. Also, I advise you to keep an eye on your minimap, so you'll be aware of the suspect's every move and be able to react in time accordingly, whether he/she turns around or turns off the road, as you want to always stay one step ahead of the suspect. I'm sure you'll end up being a great cop after you've worked on the aforementioned issues.

Authorised by Connor.

Notes: You've still got to pass Basic Training in order to regain your cop rights.
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's