[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:stormytom16

- Time & Date of Incident: yesterday

- Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
- Replay Timestamps:N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:well yesterday i got banned for calling some one a noobs about 7 times in total, i am asking for unban, as i called him a noob each time hes crashed me in and out of chases, if i had the replay you would see him full on hitting me severe times ramming me, and when he tried to P.I.T he just went to the side and just kept hitting my door full on not even trying to do a proper P.I.T, yes i know i was maybe in wrong in calling him a noob but he would not listen in me saying he couldnt cop and needed training(i think i said once tho) i think this is my first ban via calling someone a noob, so i would like to say sorry for calling him a noob and would like to be able to go back in servers.

Thanks

Tom
Not only did you call the cop a noob about 7-8times, you also said he was a sh!t cop. You've been here since Jun 2010, you should know better than to insult/name call. Your ban will be reduced to 7 days instead of 14.
ok thank you stunna, and i know, was in bad mood and got a bit carried away i think, thanks for replying and giving me chance to speak
you can now archive

Thanks

Tom
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's