[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Home from Afghanistan (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:Mazdamx3

● Time & Date of Incident: Dont have one

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I just got home on the 1st of June from a 8 month deployment, I wanted to relax on TC and cruise around, but I'm banned for an unknown reason. My younger brother must've been fooling around on the server and for that I am sorry. Thanks for reading.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Am I supposed to believe this? This account will probably never be unbanned. You broke a very serious rule.
If I knew what rule was broken I will happily apologize to whoever it affected, I was not even in the same country when this happened, I play LFS every day I'm home, my young dumb brother plays one time and gets me banned, trust me I've dealt with him about this, I would just like to be able to play on my favorite server again. I am sincerely sorry for whatever my adolescent brother caused.

I also fully understand the your account your responsibility rule, if my brother would have known, I doubt he would have caused the problems he did.
May I please have a reply to this, I just want to know if I can come back to my favorite server, thanks.
Whomever was on this account at the time earned a permanent ban. Using speed hacks, and a collision repair/barrier hack. With that being said your unban request it going to be denied. Feel free to make an unban appeal Click here if you think this unban request was unfairly denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's