[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: KooKoo location changing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I'm moving to Qatar for 2 months, I'm not sure if I'm going to use my PC as soon as arrive, but still, in case I do, may an administrator kindly unlock my account or change the location of it to Qatar?

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

KooKoo.
Sorted that for you KooKoo, Your account location is unlocked and you can now join from Qatar.
Thank you Bez,

See you soon!
No problem, have a safe journey!
Hello,

Moving to saudi arabia for a week or two to visit family and friends. May you please unlock the location?

Thanks!

P.S changed thread title since I'll keep moving a lot.
Done. Smile
Hello,

Moving back to Qatar for a month. Could you please unlock my account?

Thanks!
Done!
Hello,

Going to Dubai for about a week, can you unlock my account location please?

Thanks
There you go.
Hi, going back to Qatar tonight (sorry for not opening LFS, PC refused to open it. (Software error))

Sorry & Thank you!
Hello, going to indonesia today for a few months. Can you unlock my account please?

Thank you!
Done.
Hello, going back to Qatar for a few days, can you unlock my account please?
Done.
Hi I am traveling to Turkey for holiday, can you unlock my account please? Smile

Thanks.
All done.
Hello,

I am going to Paris right now for a week, i think. Can you unlock my account please?

Thank you!
Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hello,

I am going back to Turkey right now. Can you unlock my account please?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's