[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request for headfonez (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: headfonez

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-10-10

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I'm probably not considered to be deserving an unban, but I'm going to give it a shot, since it's definitely worth some efforts. I, just as many others, really enjoy driving on your server!

I'm also not going to pretend I'm innocent, I know what I did was wrong, and no reasons make it right. But I still hope that I could one day cruise with all of you again!

The reasons I could think of being in my favor is;
I did not cheat in order to harm anyone, grief etc. (Nor can I remember anyone being directly impacted by it) However, this does of course not justify the crime, just mentioning.

It's been some time now as well. I've been thinking about the whole cheating/taking shortcuts in life, realizing that I'm not even doing myself a favor. It ruins for others, it ruins for yourself.
I've been quite patient about posting this request as well, taking my time to think about this.

Other:
If there's no record left upon what I did to get banned;
I used a sort of "speedhack", boosted my car a bit for easier drifts etc.

Thank you for taking your time to read and perhaps consider this, I understand otherwise.

Best regards,
Erik
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2015-06-11 01:46)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Thank you very much!
Any clue regarding when/if I can expect a reply?
I understand if you're busy! Smile

Regards
Firstly i'd like to apologise for the time it's taken me to reply to this, i've intended to do so on several occasions however I never got around to it.

As for your ban, I don't have a replay to check the incident however i'm confident my conclusion would be the same, you will not be unbanned after using speedhacks on our servers. Despite the fact that your cheating may not have had malicious intent towards other users, it was still cheating and it has a huge potential to ruin gameplay here, mostly due to the 'cops n' robbers' nature of our server and the strict rules that support that.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's