[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Bez) Refund Request - "Blocking the road"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: onniotava

- Time & Date of Incident 21:50 11/06/2015 GMT+2 DST

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/82gbg2a8enlnr1k/Toni%20ram%20and%20teh%20refund.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps: 21:05 chase

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: He fined me for blocking the road and gave careless driving 30€ and said 5kph hw (I was going 10), not right fine and not hw. And when happend I was eating a cookie (Really bad one) and thats why I dont like this
He was looked to me blocking road because he was driving to slow and cars were coming fast
and then bez taled me to fine him for C,D
you should even get higher fine
u were goin cause accdent from that move
dont eat and drive .
(2015-06-11 18:30)QATAR948 Wrote: [ -> ]He was looked to me blocking road because he was driving to slow and cars were coming fast
and then bez taled me to fine him for C,D
you should even get higher fine
u were goin cause accdent from that move
dont eat and drive .

There is no rule about going slow on Main St, not any way you should fine me. I was not going to cause an accident, if I would have, it probaply would have been other drivers fault who came from back
Anything yet?
Qatar didn't fine you for Slow speed on a highway, he fined you for Careless driving. Doing such a slow speed while actually occupying the road can be classed as careless driving. Careless as in you are causing a hazard for other drivers on the road.

Next time pull over and eat your cookies.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's