[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: VOTE: [TC] Radio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a quick vote, what are peoples views about [TC]'s Radio coming back into action?

Please vote and leave a comment Smile

Ash
Yes! Totally yes!

I like the evenings with some awesome songs by our excellent DJ's! This should realy return back, in a new jacket if possible Wink
Is this an official poll or what?

I voted +1 anyhow.
Its just to see how much interest there is about it Wink Smile
Offcourse a yes, would be good to go back to djing Smile
Fair enough.

I don't see why anyone would vote -1 anyway, if the radio was re-implemented, it would be nice and it would negatively impact absolutely nobody. Smile
+1
I like to listen to streamed music, plus i was a DJ, its fun Smile
If Jedi and Brad are willing to put on a show Tongue
definetly a yes!! it was great when there was a radio Biggrin
Yes. Smile
Definetly yes, I hated whe it went down :[
Yes! Biggrin
+1 for sure. I have missed it a lot.
Klurax, why would you vote against this? How does this negatively impact you? :/
Not entirely sure why this poll is here because it was always our intention to bring back the radio.

Meh, voted yes anyway.
Definitly.
(2012-01-25 17:59)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Klurax, why would you vote against this? How does this negatively impact you? :/

He's trolling.
Totally yes! =)

Hope that someone would play some rockmusic Thumbup1
(2012-01-25 18:22)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-25 17:59)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Klurax, why would you vote against this? How does this negatively impact you? :/

He's trolling.

This,

And if the radio is coming back can't someone play some real good hip hop and rap? All the music i have is coming from Spotify = can't DJ Tongue
(2012-01-25 19:00)klurax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-25 18:22)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]

He's trolling.

This,

And if the radio is coming back can't someone play some real good hip hop and rap? All the music i have is coming from Spotify = can't DJ Tongue

But we like good music Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's