[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned from server ( REQUEST TO UNBAN) (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SCS Scouser

● Time & Date of Incident 12/06/2015 at around about 22:30 UK GMT Time

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I have no replay as i did not think i needed them as i dont know how i would get banned

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Basically I was driving and then someone came in front of me and started swerving in the way of me from getting past several time until i hit him. I did not see his apologies in the comment section. To me it looked like it was purposely done. So I went round the track until i found him and I hit him 3 times purposely. then 5 mins later i get BANNED from the server. I enjoy this server and i don't cause problems purposely. This is the only problem I have had. Thanks
Wait, are you reporting Sheep, or are you requesting an unban?
And his swerving in front of me were deliberate as well as mine?
(2015-06-12 21:59)NORKETT7 Wrote: [ -> ]And his swerving in front of me were deliberate as well as mine?

You haven't answered my question. I assume you're reporting Sheep, yes?
Hi sorry. Im requesting a unban. Im sorry that i must of put this in the wrong topic
(2015-06-12 22:01)NORKETT7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi sorry. Im requesting a unban. Im sorry that i must of put this in the wrong topic

Alright. Well I'll move it to the unban requests forum. If you could adjust the OP (original post) accordingly to the format located here then we can clear this up.
Im new to the forums so i need to get used to it. Sorry for my mistake
ok thanks. i have edited it
(2015-06-12 22:11)NORKETT7 Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks. i have edited it

Thanks.

You aimed for him 3 times. All of them were uncalled for, regardless of whether he might have touched you in the first place. Your rams were excessive, deliberate and unacceptable. I confronted you in main chat, mixed with multiple pitlane returns, to no avail - you continued to ignore me, driving out of your pit garage - leading to your ban.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rgi6j3...lolpls.mpr
If you want to check Dan Smile

1:12:45
I overtake him, i try to brake for corner, i fail, im trying to move to grass, he hits me, not sure if my fault, i apologise.
No point at his ramming at all imo :/
Ok if you did not mean it then i understand but i just did not see any apologies. My bad for hitting you aggressively
(2015-06-12 22:36)NORKETT7 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok if you did not mean it then i understand but i just did not see any apologies. My bad for hitting you aggressively

It's only 12 hours long, so I guess we'll see you around mid-day ish tomorrow.

If you had just spoken when confronted in game, you probably still could have been playing now.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's