[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: -Roba-

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link: n/A
- Replay Timestamps: n/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: Ramming - I tought ramming with friends was allowed Sad If not I'm very sorry.. I was on a mood to do so when Fatteeh came Sad. And Fatteeh didn't mind about me ramming him, and I didn't mind he ramming me. About the Hillclimbing, I didn't mean really to climb on the hill, I just used it as a ramp, and I'm sorry about that aswell, I do know it is not allowed. One time my purpose on the S turn was to jump from the small tires over the barrier, but went straight instead and ended up oob. At the time I was oob I had so many kms I drove next to the wall untill I got out.. Sorry for that too. As Ash told me he dropped a 7 day extension request for me, I wish I couldn't get so long ban, as it is my first..

Thx for your time! ~Roba
Im reviewing a replay which is being provided to me, of previous actions which had taken place the 30 minutes leading up to your ban. As i only saw 5 minutes worth, that other 25 minutes could provide me with more information with this case.

I will not be dealing with this unban request until i have fully reviewed the replay.

Just to add... When i was originally playing on the servers, you had been Ramming your friend when you was acting as a TOW. As soon as i drove past, you almost instantly said "You didn't see anything Ash". This says to me, that you knew that you was doing something which is against the rules.

For you to say you didn't know ramming wasn't allowed with friends, i suggest that you re-read the rules, because it clearly states in the second rule on the list:

Rule 1.2 Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

As for the hill climbing... You said "I didn't mean really to climb on the hill, i just used it as a ramp". That is the most contradicting line within your post. So you knew you was climbing it? But only wanted to use it as a ramp?

Either way, as i have mentioned in the beginning of this post, i will review a replay which is being sent to me. Only after that, i will reply with the outcome of the bans.

Ash
Yeah, I was trying not to ram and make room when I saw cars were coming, and where you drove past, that was the first time we rammed, and we went to do it on safe zone 2 garage...

Well, nothing more I can do about this, as this is my first ban I wish it wouldn't be a whole week, as I never got kicks or warning about anything regarding to these.. As far as I know.

Well, it's up to you I guess, I would like to get another admin to look at this aswell tho.
Ive reviewed the replay, will post back soon. Going to have dinner first.
Right dinner isnt ready yet, so here it goes:

After reviewing the replay, i found the following:

- You had been ramming each other for such a long time. Despite you saying you went to Safe Zone 2 and continued, it soon enough ventured out onto the roads. Which even though you didnt hit anybody (except once which i will mention later in this post), it was blooming dangerous, you both had no cosideration for anyone else.

- I saw you driving around Devils Corner, and another driver clips you because he was driving on the wrong side. Before he even had a chance to say sorry, you instantly called him a "nub". Which breaks rule 1.1 and 1.7 as you was was being rude and offensive towards another player.

- Again, i am mentioning, as i drove passed, you did say "You didnt see anything Ash", which again means that you knew you was in the wrong.

- After you two kept ramming each other, you yet again got flipped onto your roof at the end of Highway 2 South near the interchance area. You was flipped by Fatteh, but you got flung across into the tree's and ended up on the Bridge. Inevitably, someone hit you because it was a split second reaction. You felt the hit of this user, yet you failed to apologize and kept driving on.

- You also climbed and jumped the hill. I am pointing out towards the end of the replay, you jumped the hill at Towngate, and you ended up out of bounds behind the brick wall. Instead of doing the sensible thing (ie Pitting), you continued to drive down into the spectator area. Which therefore breaks rule 1.4 on several occasions.
After finally attempted to regain access to the track (down towards the end of Deadmans Crest, you spawned across the track, imposing a danger to other road users.

I feel your recklessness of both of you, is totally unacceptable. You may have a good history of not being banned or kicked, but that should mean to me that you know the rules and are a respected player. However this mayhem between you and Fatteh continued for ALONG time, which is not acceptable.

I will be requesting your ban to be extended. I will also ask the opinions of other team members at your request.

Ash
I have had another member review this case, unban request will be unfortunately denied.

Your ban has been extended to 14 days.

Ash
Oh dam Sad

Well what I have to say.

When 'someone' crashed me on Devils Corner, I knew it was Luke and said 'nub' as a joke, which he answered with a smiley.

On the thing where I was flung oob and to the bridge, and the one user crashed me, I really tought I apologized on that.. I guess I didn't, and I'm sorry for that aswell.

When I drove oob, I did it becouse I didn't want to loose my kms, and when I was getting back on track, you can see I stopped and looked if someone was coming, and drove trough the fence as the road was clear.

We also did move for chases couple times, we both went on the grass when we saw chase coming up, and turned around because of a chase at one point.

And when you passed us, I said 'u saw nothing' and 'Tongue' as a joke, I wouldn't ram Fatteeh if I knew it was not allowed.

So at any point of theses things, I'd like to pressure that I did not harm anyone, or mean to
We were just trying to have fun, which obviously wasn't quite clever, and I understand that and will not do it after my ban ends.

And You extended it to double for what you saw after the first ban and extension? Or from other members opinion?
And I wish this would not be archived before I have had my last comment, which is not yet.
Shouldn't post here but when I hit Roba and he called me a nub I knew he was only joking. Smile
So with this, I'm telling, I only broke rules 1.2 & 1.4

As I was banned for 1.1 1.2 1.4 and 1.7 I want my ban to be shorter.
And I did NOT ram any innocent people. Ever

Oh And when I hit PTR how should I have said sorry? I didn't cause that accident, Fatteeh did. I was upside down and got flung my Fatteeh, I don't see a way it even was my fault?
I just looked into banlist.

Fatteeh was banned 14 days too? EVEN THO he has previous bans/kicks??

I think actions taken against me is very unfair compared to Fatteeh.
Basically, im busy nOw, will reply later.

Just want to say, demanding a shorter ban doesnt really go down well with me...
Giving me 2 week ban with someone who has previous kicks/bans is something I really don't like, nor understand.

I understand that you ban people for being offensive or mean to people, but I didn't harm anyone during our mayhem.

I'm still very strictly against the 2x extension of my ban! I'm very known on your servers, I know the rules, I apologized what I did, I didn't harm anyone with my actions, I never got banned before, I almost never even play any in any other cruise servers than you, and I respect TC ALOT, and keep my opinion that it is the best cruise server, yet you give me 2 week ban. That's pretty long for a first ban in my opinion. I still hope you come up with shorter ban.

And I want to say, whatever decision you make, I appreciate your opinion on this. I'm just trying to point out what I think is unfair.
(2012-01-26 10:15)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]So with this, I'm telling, I only broke rules 1.2 & 1.4

As I was banned for 1.1 1.2 1.4 and 1.7 I want my ban to be shorter.
And I did NOT ram any innocent people. Ever

Oh And when I hit PTR how should I have said sorry? I didn't cause that accident, Fatteeh did. I was upside down and got flung my Fatteeh, I don't see a way it even was my fault?

You caused the accident by messing around, so you and Fatteh are both to blame. You however was the one which caused PTR to crash into you, therefore you are responsible to say sorry.

I am contemplating reducing this ban to 7 days, however i am still to review this.

Ash
Thanks Ash, I really hope you reduce it.

You may have seen that when I make some bigger mistake, I don't repeat it Wink
The reason that im not totally unbanning you, is because i have other replays which have been handed to me, showing you doing exactly the same as this case, just on a different occasion.

Anyway, will reduce to 7 days.

Ash
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's