[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - DJmad (Unban Request Denied by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DJmad

● Time & Date of Incident: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=17958

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=17958
● Replay Timestamps: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=17958

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was banned from something which I was irrelevant to. I was banned because of my attitude which isn't my fault; the reason for this is because I was caught in the middle of someone ramming, side swiping and brake checking my friends and I. I was and I admit this verbally abusive but the rammer, brake checker and side swiper. AKA [ESP]TomasS got away with a warning but I was banned. The full thread here:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=17958
Hello,

I am the guy who banned you. I will get back to this shortly.
(2015-06-14 15:31)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am the guy who banned you. I will get back to this shortly.

I understand that you were the one who banned me Not trying to make this worse but you commented the following:

Not entirely sure what he was aiming at with his last comment regarding "women" and "don't ram". Not enough evidence to take sexism into consideration. Due to his history, he should know by now that he is on his limits and he's starting to push it over the edge.

Now "Don't Ram" isn't offensive or racist or sexist. I just want you to note this.
(2015-06-14 15:45)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]Now "Don't Ram" isn't offensive or racist or sexist. I just want you to note this.

I wasn't referring that line as being the "offensive" comment, nor the "women" comment. I simply put that there for reference of what I thought it could imply (Sexist comment) however, for all I could find, someone could have been called "women" therefore this played no part in the evidence towards your ban, just a raise for concern.

Now for the context of the request.
You claim your attitude was not your fault? Correct me if I am wrong, but you are the only person in control of how you say things right?
You also admit to being verbally abusive towards this "rammer". Let me get this summed up. In the report I clearly stated, he had no intentions on ramming you, sure his driving was not the best, but he was simply racing around the track just like you and your friends were doing. You both should of respect each others actions and no collisions would have happened. You can't prioritize yourself over other drivers. He received a warning for his driving.

Just because the ban wasn't necessarily "relevant" to the incident doesn't mean you shouldn't get banned for what you did. I banned you because you have a terrible history for abusive and arrogant attitude, you should have learnt your lesson by now especially since you have served a total of 100 days being banned since you joined the servers. (Not including the most recent ban of 40 days). You have had too many warnings, and yet you still show signs off arrogant behaviour:
Quote:2015-06-14 10:18:42 UTC One (Weston Park) DJmad CC×DJmadguy : you are an asshole
2015-06-14 10:20:13 UTC One (Weston Park) DJmad CC×DJmadguy : I'm sick and tired of his shitty ways of getting money

Enough's, enough. The ban was your fault as displayed in one of the quotes shown above. You insulted somebody and it's evident thus your ban.

Any more you want to add?
Quote:You have had too many warnings, and yet you still show signs off arrogant behaviour

Personally I think that this is rather rude. My behaviour is bad enough but for an admin to say that. Hard to believe and I am not arrogant. I might be rude but I'm not arrogant. The world doesn't bow down to me because I'm useless and even I know that. Now to the point I want to make;
This "Rammer" he might not have had any intentions of ramming/side swiping/brake checking. Yet he did all three of them to my friends and I. Which I felt and I still do feel was intentional.
(2015-06-14 16:43)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You have had too many warnings, and yet you still show signs off arrogant behaviour

Personally I think that this is rather rude. My behaviour is bad enough but for an admin to say that. Hard to believe and I am not arrogant. I might be rude but I'm not arrogant. The world doesn't bow down to me because I'm useless and even I know that. Now to the point I want to make;
This "Rammer" he might not have had any intentions of ramming/side swiping/brake checking. Yet he did all three of them to my friends and I. Which I felt and I still do feel was intentional.

I do apologize if you find that rude, but I assure you, that sentence in no means is rude, or aimed out to be "rude". It simply informs you that you have had 1 too many warnings for the amount of bans you have served and yet you still continue to break the same rules you were warned/kicked/banned for. How else am I supposed to word it may I ask?

I reviewed the replay over and over again to make sure my decision was the right decision to make. The only bit that looked intentional was when he first overtook you at the start of your race where he braked and you hit into his bumper, you actually continued to drive making him crash out. As I said, you do not own the track, you do not have priority and nor does anybody else. So he was allowed to overtake at any time and indeed, sometimes were not appropriate hence his warning.

He didn't side swipe you, he only ever started to lose control or brake for the corner or overtake and as I said in the report, due to your awareness you failed to react to his driving meaning you hit him on most occasions. You were behind him most of the time when both of you collided. Any other accident he apologized for and as I said, he received the appropriate actions for his mistakes. Nevertheless, this is not relevant to your ban.

You insulted somebody, and you are known for targetting people with an aggressive attitude. Should you have had a more passive approach to people, this would have been avoided.

If you have nothing else to say that is relevant to your ban for insulting and bad attitude, then I will deny this.
I do have a last request before you deny this. But before I say this; I am sorry. I am saying sorry to you and I am also saying this to [ESP]TomasS.

Now my request is that if you (or if you don't have the power to then someone else) but if you could consider lowering my ban so I can sign up for gumball but as a punishment instead of the entire ban I am restricted to a UF1 till gumball.

The 3rd of July and the 1st of August.
I've thought this through and come to a conclusion that your ban will remain 40 days. It finishes on the 24th of July meaning you will still be able to participate in Gumball.

Please take onboard what's been said and hopefully we won't have any problems in future.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's