[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Bez) Refund 300$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Try drifter

- Time & Date of Incident: 20 mins ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzepheixwcdvh8...q.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps:1:09:24:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I was fined 300$ for causing an accident by [COP]KooKoo.I believe that he did not have enough evidence to give the fine .The incident stated at 1:09:24:00 was not the cause of me but it was mainly the fault of [COP]KooKoo for not paying attention to Harii[COP] as he pulled out. Causing the big crash,after that SwedishGuy feel victim to the incident hitting the right door of Harii[COP].[COP]KooKoo accused me of WW but that was not the cause of the crash.[COP]KooKoo then rushed to catch up with me with sirens and strobe on.He cough up with me at the Gas Station as i pitted, saying "you WW and rammed us all" this statement at 1:11:58:00 is very false as i did not ram anyone ,i may have WW but it was not the cause of the incident.
I made this refund request to try to retrieve the 300$ that i was improperly fined.
Hi,

I was discussing this matter with you, but instead you sent me off.

Anyways to save time, I'll send you back the 300$.

Thanks
Your wrong and u know it
I fined you 1 minute and a half after the incident, I do not believe its too much time after it? you said it was 10 minutes. I believe I haven't done anything wrong.

And you were driving WW, I was typing something in the chat and because of that I had my chin on the steering wheel while I was typing, I saw you coming face to face to me then I immediately tried to get out of the way but Instead I hit harii, I did not even see harii in the way, I am sorry but I believe the fault is on your side.

6/16/2015 3:00:32 PM : [COP] KooKoo sent 300€ to ヤQS•Pinky
But you still fined me for nothing
Don't say I fined you for nothing, I fined you for something, you caused a big accident because you drove wrong way trying to overtake someone else, when I came to the gas station I was talking to you and you decided to say whatever and disconnected, then you come here ask for a refund request while you did not even bother to speak to me while I was respectfully discussing this situation with you.

P.S I only put strobes and sirens for a very short time. I believe this is allowed I saw someone else do it and an Administrator said it was allowed, but as soon as I did not find you I turned everything off and continued on with my routine.
I dunno ... i was kinda confused people were talking and stuff,but i didnt ww when we collided i was on my side you were on yours you just hit harii swidishguy hit harri thats why u think its my fault
You were the main reason behind this accident, you went wrong way and I tried to avoid you, instead I went on your side a bit then immediately turned, harii pulled out because he wanted to chase you ( you were driving ww, he wanted to chase you for it ) and I hit his rear, this basically is why the fault is on you, if you haven't drove wrong way none of this would happen. I am sorry also for not paying attention but it was really your fault. Harii pulled out suddenly and you facing me made more concentrated onto pulling my car away instead of slowing down.
So its my fault that harri didnt pay attention to you and pulled out infront of you ?

Lol its your fault for typing and steering with ur chin
Yes but would this happen if you haven't went on the wrong way I mean c'mon, Harii obviously pulled out to chase you, and I got confused/shocked because you were driving facing me on the wrong way, so your saying I should just continue and ram you, and harii should just park and let you continue trying to overtake others dangerously?
If you even had watched the replay I didn't overtake anyone i skidded onto WW ,and i still think this could have been avoided if harii was more aware of you when pulling out...
(2015-06-16 12:47)try drifter Wrote: [ -> ]If you even had watched the replay I didn't overtake anyone i skidded onto WW ,and i still think this could have been avoided if harii was more aware of you when pulling out...

You overtook SwedishGuy if I am not mistaken. Anyways, this could have been avoided if you were more aware of your surroundings.

and, 6/16/2015 3:00:32 PM : [COP] KooKoo sent 300€ to ヤQS•Pinky
Closed to avoid any further confliction whilst an admin deals with this.
I can confirm KooKoo has sent the €300 back, thus the refund request is no longer needed.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's