[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report For a Cop (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hgss07

Their LFS username(s): onniotava
Their in-game nickname(s): •Otava• [COP]

Main reason(s): He is a bad Cop See all the Video ( in the Video i will Crash him For My Car is soo Damge i can't Drive it Soo Good

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.gulfup.com/?yYMKey

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Hello, Why I fined you is you crashed to Angels car twice and didn`t even apologise. You had already fined you for causing an accident before.
[Image: Desktop%20Capture-06-17-2015%2018-42-04.jpg?dl=0]
Here You can see that I fined you 12 minutes before this for causing an accident.

4.9.1. Variable Fines
Some offences can be charged with variable fines (low/med/high). When selecting a variable fine, all of the following factors must be taken into consideration:
- Severity of the violation (Which is big because you did not even apologise)
- Duration of the violation (2 times)
- Repetition of the violation (Last 12 minutes ago)

This ends me as to a fine what was 300€ and even lying that you could have not stear

Administrator Message by: Luke

Are you sure that Image works? I cannot see it.
Nevermind, I'll copy the link to see it.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Please add a timestamp on the replay exactly where you want me to watch.
(2015-06-17 16:03)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Please add a timestamp on the replay exactly where you want me to watch.

Last 5 Min or 10 Min @luke
1:05:35
Okay, I see nothing wrong with Otava's actions. You caused an accident due to your vehicle being damaged, it would be nice if he fined you a little less but he was at right to fine you. You knew your vehicle was damaged yet you were driving at an excessive speed meaning you couldn't control it causing an "accident".

You will also receive a warning to apologize if you cause an accident/hit somebody. This will be your last warning before you are banned in future so consider this wisely.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's