[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Tommer (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:
tommer
- Time & Date of Incident
13:50 GMT or so, Today
- Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cfx47weo4s5e2fs
- Replay Timestamps: 45 mins onwards
Coming..
- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
During chase, I made multiple passes on the wrong side which happend to be passing a guy named [SR] Dev. It's not intentional, and wasn't harmful in him to the slightest since I kept out of his way..

Anyway, towards the end of the chase he has a go at me calling me blind because I accidentally bumped into him, I was watching Cop 1 and didn't see him coming down the hill. It ticked me off a little because for one I was doing a very good job of avoiding him whenever I was put in that situation and yes I do take some pride in my driving, even if I do make some errors from time to time.. I found it offensive, and after another corner he goes "tommer ffs, look at the map" after another encounter and I told him to "stfu please : D" because I just didn't really want to hear it from him, and it's not the first time he's attacking other people for there driving, or me for mine.

The guy proceeds to say something about never replying to him when he said keep right, and at which point I just considered him abit rediculous because it's even more dangerous to try to type and drive in excess of 100mph especially when I've not come into contact with him.

As you can imagine, at this point I was in no mood to apologize to him for telling him to stfu, after he's been calling me blind, and he even proceeds to tell me I'm a shame to all the other cops on the server or something similar..

Stunna tells me I shouldn't have said "stfu" and I guess I agree, I shouldn't have used it. So I said Sorry, but I proceeded to say "but what was he honestly expecting?" because he had been winding me up calling me names.

And yeah, I got a 5 Day ban as a result of it, I just don't feel it's right because I was provoked by the guy, and I even said sorry for swearing despite every inch of me wanting to slap the guy :/ .

I know I've used "stfu" in, but the guys has also sworn at me with "ffs" which I figured I should point out.
Would you like another admin to look this over or me?
Sure, I don't mind if you want to look it over, I trust you to not have a biased opinion I just believe that not everything was considered before the ban was issued..
Tommer, please watch the replay from my car as well and start counting from the beginning of the replay. You went wrong way a lot of times, far more then "just some mistakes". I usually use a bind to tell people to drive on the other side of the road, after which they either say sorry or at least say something. You didn't reply at all, not even after a chase (I'm talking about multiple chases), which frustrates me, since you keep endangering me. It is only because i did watch the map and avoid you that there were no accidents, quite a few times you were in the middle of my lane, thus you didn't avoid anything, I did. The first reply i got from you was "stfu pls", which upsets me even more: You are wrong all the time (driving wrong way in places where you can't, since there is oncoming traffic, ignoring when I ask you not to act dangerous and against the cop rules, not saying sorry after crashing into me) and yet you tell me to shut up. Next thing, you tell ME to look at the map and tell me that i should expect you wrong way. Is that what you learned at cop training? About calling the cops (not even tommer, mostly cop 1) blind: They turn into the ridge from highway 1, right against my car. That has nothing to do with looking at the map (which sure would've helped a lot), but also using your eyes (and brains): if you haven't checked the map, please make sure the road is clear by just looking. If you can't see, then look at the map.

Furthermore: You DID make contact with me (47 mins), and at 27 mins you are very close to.
The fact you were counting how many times I've passed you on the wrong side is why I told you to stop obsessing on the server.

If you watch the replay from my POV you can see that throughout most of the chase I'm (for the most part) only ever on the wrong-side when it's clear, there are some occasions when my eyes may be taken off the road, whether it's an announcement on the cop radio, using the map to see the suspects direction, or observing the cop in my mirror, the fact of the matter is, I can't always get it right, you can expect me to make mistakes. This is part of the reason why the slow down for chases part of rule 1.5 is in place, and 1.1 for "Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably."

I told you to stfu, because for one you'd sworn at me with "ffs tommer", say that out loud with it's real meaning, and you'll hear it sounds just as bad as 'stfu'. Saying that to me was completely uncalled for considering there was no collision, and I'd realized you were there early enough to move over to the middle of the lane.

I was going to make an apology for the hit at the ridge, that was my fault, my eyes were somewhere between cop 1, and halfway across the map trying to figure out which way my suspect was turning, but you proceeded to jump the gun and immediately call us blind for a small slip up, once again, rule 1.1 "do not insult them.".

You then continued the insults, once again, rule 1.1 @ 58:38 with the "your a shame to all cops on here".

Before I'd told you to 'stfu', you'd already insulted me once, and sworn at me once, what do you honestly expect? If anything, in perspective, you've done more than me, all i've done is responded to being sworn at and insulted with swearing back, which frankly i'm embarrased to admit as it's really not like me to stoop to the same lowness of other people, but I lost my cool after being provoked.

[/spoiler]
The "ffs" is quite different then "stfu", which is meant against a person. Further, the "ffs" was after you already hit me, not even hitting 1 apologizing bind after all those near misses and that hit. I was getting fed up with it. The reason why im "obsessing", as you may call it, is because you stood out by far in a negative way to me. I would have liked to end it earlier, but you did not give any response, not even a sorry bind which is only 1 click.

About rules: Not saying sorry is not respectful (1.1), and maybe have a look at rule (5.1). You still take no responsibility and only tell me to take care for your own dangerous driving. At the end of the line, that's the only thing i was trying to tell you.
I'm aware this is not a discussion thread, but to raise a point here;

'ffs' on it's own, yes. but in context you've directed it at me, "for f***s sake Tommer!" which puts it in breach of 1.1, and also 1.7 since it's swearing, and I actively acknowledge the same applies to my 'stfu please : D' where I've retaliated in a childish manner.

I've already explained why no sorry was issued and will not repeat for the sake of not wasting admin time.
Dev! I really don't know what you have against Tommer and why your only selecting Tommer to complain at. I dont know only you do. When you crashed it was because of another cop, Tommer was just behind that cop. Also, other non-cops would be wrong siding and you wouldnt say anything to them. Other than that, I've only seen Tommer come close to you twice or so. All in all, you both over reacted to something small.
Going to archive this if there is nothing else to be said.
I was waiting to see if action was going to be taken? Approve, deny? Tongue
He'll be receiving a warning for this.
Nono I meant in regards to my unban request Tongue
Ah. Want to know if you can get a reduced ban?
Yea Smile
Let me think about it. I'll reply in a couple of hours.
Thanks for considering, much appreciated Smile
Ok, you've been banned for three days now. Please let this be a lesson to both of you. You'll be unbanned shortly.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's