[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WE & Cops.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this, if so please feel free to move it.

Anyways, regarding the new westhill and the highway (track) being one way, it often occurs that sometimes our suspects drive wrong way.

Are we (as in cops) allowed to follow them on the wrong way (as in driving opposite)?

Most likely when the "wrong way, turn around" message appears, they go in through a shortcut.

Can there be a rule allowing cops to drive wrong way on the track if no alternate route is available? Like the one on kyoto:

"1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so."

Thanks,

KooKoo
I'm going to assume it's allowed since theres no responses at all,

Thanks.
The Westhill track isn't the Autobahn so common sense tells me you can follow the suspect wrong way. It's only advised people drive the right way around the track anyway.. There's no rule stating you cannot drive the wrong way on the track on Westhill.

But then again you have to take into account this rule too:

1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.

So if you cause an accident while wrongsiding on the track you're in the wrong.
Ok, noted.

Thanks for your response, Bez.
I thought you got auto-warnings/auto-spec if you drive the wrong way on the track (maybe only at some parts of it)... Could be wrong.
(2015-06-19 16:44)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you got auto-warnings/auto-spec if you drive the wrong way on the track (maybe only at some parts of it)... Could be wrong.

This is correct. You get a warning then a few seconds after spectated.

[Image: 26deee98d8.png]

Not sure what parts of the track have the tracking on though. Seems like I could wrongway for a long time before I received a warning.
Some parts immediate spectate, others you have to wait quite a while.
Reference URL's