[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN Request for Rapheon (Unban Request Denied by Warped)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: rapheon

● Time & Date of Incident: Don't Know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None.
● Replay Timestamps: None.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was banned because i'm accused of use a speedhack THIS THREAD.
I really want to be unban because I do not use any cheat or hacks; It can't be possible I achieved unnormal speed and I think it just a lag,

Thanks in advance for your responses

(sorry for my english)

Rapheon
Hello, Rapheon.

First of all, let us take a look at the official [TC] Ban List. We will find out that you are permanently banned:

[Image: rapheon.png]

You are, indeed, banned due to using illegal programs which alter the physical performance of in-game cars, which has been proven to be the case here. Needless to mention, but using such programs will result in a permanent ban. You were caught in the act by a player of this server, and the same player reported you that day.

The replay, which serves as a testimony, was also recorded. You can download it from this link. Despite there may be more timestamps, please look for the timestamps 42:31, 44:08, and 45:50. At the final timestamp, you are accelerating up the moderate incline, and the thing that is fascinating is the fact that you were able to gain more speed than a normal XRG would have. Another [TC] member took these images:

Your car:
[Image: 3RbjNSp.jpg]

The [TC] member's car:
[Image: N9fOJWA.jpg]

There was no lag occurring at that point when any of these happened. Would you like to say something?
Hello Warped

Thanks for your response,

I'm a bit surprise for these charges about me...

I just use this setup....

http://www.filedropper.com/xrgboitelongue

So I really not understand.

And except the Pro Tweaker app, (that i use on the 42D Mod server...) There is no other programs to enhance your car performance, and the Pro Tweaker app is prohibited on your server so even you say I'm a cheater I don't know how can it be possible...

The only exception possible it was the tweak I do on my XRG the last session on 42D Mod server's (which I play before play on TC server's) was not detected and my XRG have keep its 220hp. If it that I really apologize....

Have a nice day,

R.

(sorry for my bad english Confused)
Thank you for the setup. I tried it, and my top speed was barely 105 mph (170 kph) at the end of the straight.

As much as I would like to see you unbanned, I cannot do it—or request leaders to do it—inasmuch as the offense you committed is quite serious.

However, you are still entitled to appeal against this judgment. Please read this section's information thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Should you have something to ask, please do so, as this thread will remain open for the next twenty-four hours.
Thank you Warped for your reply,

I'll make a ban appeal and hope for indulgence,

Otherwise,

I can not blame you for being harsh, this is what makes the quality of this server,

R.
I will mark this request as denied so that the management can start looking into your appeal.

Your English is good; all the best to you, Rapheon, and good luck.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's