[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cheers lamp! (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yea, I don't have any Vob Mods. It's my 1st time connecting in like 3 months... ?

Also FF won't allow me to sign in for what ever unknown reason. Didn't really want to register so if I can be unbanned cool if not delete the account, Ta.
Quote:"Before you post an unban request, please read the following information.

Please make sure you have all of the necessary evidence included in your post before making the request. Please be as detailed as possible. Here is a list of information you must include in your unban request:"

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
You were getting JOOS: CAR errors which to my knowledge means you're using a modified car.

I can unban you quite happiliy as it's only a 12 hour one.

You were join spamming also without listening to what was being said on server. For that reason I banned you for a possible attempt at joining with VOBs.
(2012-01-26 20:37)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"Before you post an unban request, please read the following information.

Please make sure you have all of the necessary evidence included in your post before making the request. Please be as detailed as possible. Here is a list of information you must include in your unban request:"

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

No evidence needed.... Lamp clearly new what this was about hence I put his name in the "title".

@lampy
No problem, It didn't connect with enough time to see any messages accept the last one which said something along the lines of remove you're vob (Don't have any) and then the message banned by Lamp.

Was only poping in to say: 'sup

Smile
It's just protocol. If someone's connecting with JOOS CAR errors, we ban them for 12 hours such that they apply for an unban and we can go through the fix with them.

Unbanned.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's