[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] COP Links for manuals, guides, etc...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police Links

So basically I have found out that many new polices have struggled to find sources for police guides, tutorials and so on, so I will bring them here and yes, you can submit links that i forget to put down in the comments section Smile.

General
[TC] Police Rules by [TC]
[TC] Police Guide by [TC]
[TC] Finelist by [TC]
[TC] Police Commands by [TC]
Tommer`s [COP] Guide by Tommer

Strobes
[TC] Lights by Degats
LFS Cops by Nabz
LFS Strobes by Tommer

Additional
Backup Call Bind by RacerAsh3
[TC] Police Training Forum by [TC] Police Training

Sirens
Recommed Siren Pack by [TC] Community
Alternative Siren Pack by [TC] Community

Skins
[TC] Police Skin Pack 3.0 by [TC]
Making a Basic COP Skin by Jos[NL]

Thank you for looking this up and I hope this was helpful to you! Smile
I think they already know, because thats how they pass their tests

But its good if someone needs to find everything in one thread, good job Otava Smile
Remember there's this thread too: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=50

You can PM a TC member if you think something needs to be added there.

Good effort though. Smile
Thanks for feedback, will be adding something from there to here, thanks BP Smile
I never think that it was necesary,but good work
(2015-06-20 18:59)BP Wrote: [ -> ]You can PM a TC member if you think something needs to be added there.

Speaking of that thread, could you change [RDSR]'s link to http://www.red-devils.net?

Complete!

Action Taken by: Dan

Oh and one more; the link to Setup Field does not exist anymore. The website got taken down.
(2015-06-20 19:12)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for feedback, will be adding something from there to here, thanks BP Smile

I'm pretty sure BP meant that if you think something is missing from the page he linked, you may point it out.
(2015-06-20 20:16)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-20 19:12)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for feedback, will be adding something from there to here, thanks BP Smile

I'm pretty sure BP meant that if you think something is missing from the page he linked, you may point it out.

Now I did get it Smile
Reference URL's