[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Archimede(turbine2) (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username: thomasdk95

Their name: Archimede
Their username: turbine2

Reason: He keeps following me everywhere I go. At some point he was so close to me, that he hit me when I touched my brakes. This is not the first time he has followed me to the point of harrassment, infact he was warned a few days ago to stop following me.

There were two admins online at the time of the incident, however none of them responded to my !report, !complain or !tc, so therefor I am posting this report.

Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!jR41lBCR!WBBkb_i95p-jm...OE31xEUd1A

Timestamps:
  • 4:13 - He begins to follow me. Before this you can clearly see him stopping several times to check for my position, and then proceed to drive straight to my location.
  • 4:22 - He hits me
  • 8:30 - He hits me
  • 8:49 - I kindly tell him to stop following me, which he ignores
  • 16:56 - I tell the user to stop following me once again, which he also ignores
  • 17:15 - The user hits me
  • 21:04 - The user hits me once more
  • 24:33 - Yet another them from them
  • 23:33 - The user hits Louis as well

I am getting sick and tired of this user following me everywhere I go on the server. It is getting to the point where I cannot drive anywhere without having them up my behind all the time.

Note: The user does indeed understand English, as they were able to reply to the admin who issued a warning to them a few days prior to this.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'll give the user a warning not to harass other players and a final reminder to apologize immediately if he hit's somebody.

Also, I noticed you didn't really communicate to him that much, although you did make it clear you didn't want him to follow you, maybe in future take a lighter approach by asking them whether they understand you, get them to reply. Also warn him yourself that if he fails to apologize for causing an accident he will be punished by a TC. Just a few tips Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's