[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report [MAC] KooKoo (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Chriship

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): [MAC] KooKoo

Main reason(s):

- Driving full speed into a chase
- Interfering a chase
- Almost causing an accident with a chase
- Refusing to understand what he done wrong. After chatting he comments he did not do anything wrong.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/n464k65j/downloads/new

Replay timestamps:

8.20: He clearly sees the sirens, however, he does not even bother to brake and give room, instead , he keeps at his speed and overtakes the chase.

8.33: Not enough with that, he dangerously reverses again , knowing a chase is near almost causing an accident ( again )

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Once the chase was over, I talked with him telling him to slow down for sirens, It does not matter whether the chase is on his lane or not , he needs to be careful when a chase approaches as you may never know whether we want to turn left, right, or uturn, you need to give chases the room they need when possible, and he had more than enough time to do so.

After explaining, he keeps telling me that he did not do anything wrong, he even made a .gif of it to show me how he " didnt do anything wrong "

Did my best to explain however i'm not going to talk to someone who refuses to understand facts.

Thanks
Frozen
Hi Frozen,

You approached me after the incident claiming it was my fault, I believe it was not. Firstly, I think you p.i.t your suspect when there's traffic incoming which I believe is against the rules, secondly I believe I did the right thing avoiding you with high speed because if I braked I couldn't turn properly and will have contact with the chase.

I then said sorry when you claimed it was my fault, but after that I just wanted to see the replay, realized it was not my fault. I made a GIF to show you that it is really not my fault and you did not want to see it insisting all the fault is on me.

You broke a rule which says : "5.1. Road Laws
Cops may break road laws only in case of a chase or joining a chase. Be sure not to put other players in danger. Try to drive on the correct side - only go on the wrong side when necessary."

Also this from the cop manual : " It should not be performed to spin your suspects into oncoming traffic. "

Heres a GIF I tried to show you when I approached you with respect on the server :
http://giphy.com/gifs/xTiTnjJct3n5AtWVws

And about reversing into you, I am sorry for that. I did not know you'd wrong-side again.

Thanks,

KooKoo

Edit: About the sirens, I did see them and the arrows indicated they were incoming (and also looking at the map) so I kept still on my lane.
(2015-06-24 19:45)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]And about reversing into you, I am sorry for that. I did not know you'd wrong-side again.

Blue line = Original Heading
Red Line = Heading after KooKoo was again in the middle interfering with the chase

So you still think it's my fault? Okay.

P.S Not going to reply anymore as its rather pointless to talk with you.

Waiting for an admin.
Well I am sorry, I only saw you incoming from the wrong side.

But I am mainly speaking about the first time-stamp. I would not have lost control and reversed into you if it wasn't me avoiding an illegal p.i.t maneuver you have done to your suspect.

Edit: I like the way you approach me on the server, and on the forums you indicate I did not bother to talk to while you refused to actually speak to me and insist on reporting me. Your attitude is really horrible Frozen.

I hope admins can take necessary action on the illegal maneuver you've done to Borja.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I must say, it was your fault KooKoo. Frozen had right of way because of his chase's direction but due to your poor reactions and car control you failed to handle the situation with the relevant care. You really need to pay more attention to SIRENs, slow down and take more caution then this could be avoided in future. If you see Sirens at all, just make sure you get out of the way, in this case, you reversed to get back on track without paying attention to others approaching you.

Frozen did PIT Borja however, Borja was pulling into the junction leaving him open for the PIT making the timing rather unfortunate, it wasn't his intention to PIT Borja into oncoming traffic due to his heading. I will take no action for this just because it wouldn't have made a difference if Frozen PITed him or not.

To sum it up, you were going to fast and because you didn't slow down for the sirens, you had to take evasive action. Frozens chase was pulling off at that junction. Because you weren't doing the speed limit and paid little attention at the time, you are at fault for causing the near miss on both occasions.

Take this as your final warning please. I'm afraid the next incident where you disrupt the game play of another user in a chase will result in a ban.

Please comment below that you understand what has been said.
Ok understood.

Thanks.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's