[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LazLoW unban (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry just noticed that format and as I was about to edit it, you archived it, anyhow here's my appeal.

- Your LFS Username: LazLoW

- Time & Date of Incident moments ago.

- Replay / Screenshot Link:banned too quickly
- Replay Timestamps: ""

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
"Abusive Language" - ridiculous, I never used a word that wasn't on the swear filter.

"Blocking Chases" - I never did such a thing, at least intentionally.

"Disrespecting players" - Honestly, he got what was coming to him, and the only reason I ever show a lack of respect is if I get a lack of respect. Pulling me over for 7mph is one thing, fining me for it is another entirely. My driving style on these servers is exceedingly safe and this particular cop seemed to have a specific problem with me, sad but it's true. All for 80 euros.
Ok, like i said before just because a certain word isnt on the swear filter doesnt mean you can say it. I didnt say you were blocking chases by the way. Your buddy Lirr was however.
Sorry mate but that's completely ridiculous. Why is the swear filter there then dude? What does this have to do with my ban?
Can I get some contact information or SOMETHING so I don't have to wait around all day for this crap? This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
First of all, calling someone a douche is insulting.
Secondly, I don't think the PM you sent me will help you any further.

First of all, add it to the damn swear filter.
Secondly, posting that PM on this thread is completely uncalled for and immature. It's called a PRIVATE message for a reason, and I should report you again for publicly announcing private information. It's one thing if you PM'd this message to the admin, but you put it here for everyone to see.
Thirdly, the conduct expressed by you as an officer and the staff on this server is sub-par to be poilite, you're expressively abusing me with your cop powers and are too blind with your power to realize this.
I don't see when and how I have ever been abusive towards you.
You were speeding, as was shown by the red dot next to the clocked speed.
This gives me the option to fine you for speeding, which I did. It is perfectly fine to do so.

I've removed the PM from my post, since it's obviously not appropriate, and forwarded it to Stunna and Lampshade. You are the one being abusive here, not me.
I suggest you go to sleep and come back tomorrow when your less angry.

How dare you start getting demanding like that. Its extremely rude. I wouldnt hold your breath for an unban request now to be honest with you.

As for the PM, it shouldnt be posted here, and i cant remove it because im on my phone.

Ash
I see you Deleted your post you just made.

Dont worry, im going to personally make it my mission to ensure you never step foot in our servers again.

Have a nice day! Smile

Ash
(2012-01-26 22:49)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you go to sleep and come back tomorrow when your less angry.

How dare you start getting demanding like that. Its extremely rude. I wouldnt hold your breath for an unban request now to be honest with you.

As for the PM, it shouldnt be posted here, and i cant remove it because im on my phone.

Ash

It's 6PM here.
How is it demanding? If there's a word that's against the rules and it isn't in the swear filter then how the hell are you supposed to enforce it?
And I'm sorry, yeah sure the choice of word I used was offensive but I figured I'd see if your insim coder figured the word was offensive, but apparently they didn't. After I found out it wasn't in the filter, I didn't discontinue use. Perhaps this wasn't my smartest move but you can't really blame me for that logic?
(2012-01-26 22:49)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
I see you Deleted your post you just made.

Dont worry, im going to personally make it my mission to ensure you never step foot in our servers again.

Have a nice day! Smile

Ash

See if I lose any sleep buddy Wink
Perma ban either way.

Enjoy your evening Smile
Administrator Message by: Ash

Removed post for being a racist.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's