[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Pipa) Refund for being made to give a refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: AdreesTinkler

- Time & Date of Incident: Approximately 17:30 BST (GMT+1).

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Replay available upon request. Here's a screenshot proving my battery was at 100% and it wasn't me who'd placed the speed trap.

[Image: i1hc7p.png]

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I was manually lasering passing cars for a short period of time, I see Mufflord speeding down the road so I lasered, chased and fined him. I was then told by Stunna that I need to refund him because I can't speed trap him and fine him. I then explained to Stunna, as I'd explained to Mufflord, that it was not my speed trap. In fact, I was paying so little attention that I didn't even realise there was another cop speed trapping. He insisted I issue a refund.

I've refunded MuffLord as requested, but I can't find any rule contrary to what I did, hence the refund request.

I'd appreciate it if somebody other than Stunna dealt with this, for obvious reasons.
(2015-06-25 16:48)Annirex Wrote: [ -> ]I've refunded MuffLord as requested, but I can't find any rule contrary to what I did, hence the refund request.

It's an unwritten rule. You can't really fine somebody twice for one offense.

As i see it you made a small mistake, rectified it and all is well.
He was speeding at time X and was still speeding at time Y, where obviously Y > X. I lasered him at time Y. Anyhow, if it is an 'unwritten rule' as you say and it applies to him continuing to speed, then I see no reason for this thread to continue.
We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's