[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Vito (Ban Reduced by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: bZman

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-07-23 12:26:02

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Alright, Now i realize i have been banned several times for this, I think possibly... 3-4 times, I don't remember but uh, I've learned now, My excessive swearing has no valid ground to it, Was very unnecessary, One would say if you have not learned in the past, What makes you think we'd believe you have now, Well nothing really, No way to prove this but here's a reason why.

LFS Is pretty much the only thing i play, Hence i have a bad computer (Old alienware m14xr2, I know alienware is over priced but it was the best performer I could get in that time (It's being rented at the moment) And in about 2-4 months I'll be building a new computer, For several reasons

And well main other thing ill have to do on my computer untill i get a machine worthy of playing newer games at good graphics, rendering videos, Is watch youtube and that has already become extremely boring.

Now my ban was for 30 days i belive its currently at 27 days, I'm a impatient person D:

I'm hoping for a unban, or... a shorter length of time

But, I say that if i get unbanned, I should be perm banned if it happens again, So will you please unban me, I believe that i have learned my lesson, However we all know only time will tell the result.

Forgot to add this: I am requesting a unban merely because i've become more active on the server and have started to enjoy it quite alot, I usually don't request unbans.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi, thanks for putting the time into compiling a well constructed unban request.

(2015-06-26 05:12)ZeVito Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, Now i realize i have been banned several times for this, I think possibly... 3-4 times, I don't remember but uh, I've learned now

Problem is, you should've learnt after the first swear fine that swearing is not tolerated here, hence we operate a swear-fine policy which should warn you that you can't use this sort of language. Never, ever, should we reach a stage of imposing a ban for swearing, but your case is extremely severe it would seem.

(2015-06-26 05:12)ZeVito Wrote: [ -> ]LFS Is pretty much the only thing i play, Hence i have a bad computer (Old alienware m14xr2, I know alienware is over priced but it was the best performer I could get in that time (It's being rented at the moment) And in about 2-4 months I'll be building a new computer, For several reasons

And well main other thing ill have to do on my computer untill i get a machine worthy of playing newer games at good graphics, rendering videos, Is watch youtube and that has already become extremely boring.

Likewise with myself, I play LFS mainly. I can still manage to keep a respectable mouth - regardless of whether your comments were towards others, or just expressing your anger in general - neither way are the words acceptable. If you want to play a game, stick around, maybe make friends and stay in the good book, then you need to have a little respect; your entire history is predominantly based of swearing fines.

(2015-06-26 05:12)ZeVito Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping for a unban, or... a shorter length of time

The latter of which I am willing to do, since you've not just apologised for what you have done, but have also reassured me that it won't happen again in the future.

(2015-06-26 05:12)ZeVito Wrote: [ -> ]But, I say that if i get unbanned, I should be perm banned if it happens again,

That's quite a bold statement to make, and one I'm not willing to agree with. We don't operate on an extreme policy as that, but rest assured should your vulgar language continue, a lengthy ban will be imposed.

I will shorten your ban to 14 days, which was the length of your previous ban, so you will have served 17 days in total. Therefore, you should be unbanned on the 10th of July.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's