[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The reason behind your ingame name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I stole mine from my brother when i was younger.. reasoning behind the name is because his name is Mathias, everyone calls him Muffe, hence Mufflord as in he is a lord/ the lord i guess, he also did not know what it actually were a slang for when chose it
Marty...
Well, my name irl is Maarten, but for some reason, English speaking people tend to write it as Marteen (??????), and when I was in CSR, the tag [CSR] Maarten [MED] was too long to use, so I shortened it to Marty Smile
Blade was my username on games since I was 5 lol, but when I finally got an email Blade was long gone so I tried Blade356 because the Porsche 356 was/is my all time favorite car. But that was gone too, so in 1950 when the first Porsches were sold there were 2 models and Blade3562 was born lol

Has nothing to do with my real name being Adam or anything else lol Blade356A is my backup because the second 356s were 356A's
Shikari means Hunter (in another language) and when I used to drift I enjoyed following people or hunting their doors the most, so felt it was fitting.
I creatively made out of my real name a game name 'RoPePeLk123' (name without the number was taken) as a kid.. It was so long name I was called RoPe soon, and when coming to LFS I wanted a new nick, and started using Roba and TheRoba because it sounds nearly same as RoPe
I have no idea.
I have no idea too! Only Ali_NZ knows, you can ask him. Wink
Um chinese
(2015-07-09 17:04)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]Um chinese

Then why is ur name not edwong?
I can't even remember what my old LFS nickname was when I first joined [TC]... If anyone wants to shed some light, by all means go for it! And Blacktop comes from the 4AGE 20V engine with the black head cover, which was known in the Toyota communities as the "Blacktop"! So yeah... Blacktop! Maybe when I get my Chaser, I'll change it to OneJay or something Tongue
(2015-07-13 10:38)Blacktop Wrote: [ -> ]I can't even remember what my old LFS nickname was when I first joined [TC]... If anyone wants to shed some light, by all means go for it! And Blacktop comes from the 4AGE 20V engine with the black head cover, which was known in the Toyota communities as the "Blacktop"! So yeah... Blacktop! Maybe when I get my Chaser, I'll change it to OneJay or something Tongue

BeyondTurbolag™?
(2015-07-13 12:29)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-13 10:38)Blacktop Wrote: [ -> ]I can't even remember what my old LFS nickname was when I first joined [TC]...

BeyondTurbolag™?

BP, you're a gent Smile

Well that just looked cool, so I went with that, I imagine Tongue
My reason is i like to smoke alot Smile
Smoking kills
(2015-07-15 23:30)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Smoking kills

Breathing kills too , technically
my nickname (SonicGTR) was from Sonic the hedgehog and GTR (Gran Turismo Racing.)

and now.. the car named Sonic has come out (Chevrolet Sonic = Aveo in some conturies)

So, it's Chevrolet Sonic + GTR Smile
In past my rl friends nicknamed me "Yukine", got told that was due that I love snow and because I got a good hearing. So I decided to use it on [TC] (and some other places).
my nickname [RO] S.VETTEL cus i like Vettel Smile i am he's fan Biggrin
Alonso!
Iacob - it´s my name Jacob (Jakub in Czech language)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's