[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - galmd_99 - (Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:CRC Titan2000

Their LFS username(s):galmd_99
Their in-game nickname(s):¢Û £F . . . £M ¢Ê

Main reason(s):i was in chase he ram me in barriere and no respect for siren

Replay and/or screenshot link:http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=76221644952809988816
Replay timestamps:38:45

Description of incident (inc date & time):1.07.2015 16:55 pm
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
To be fair Titan, it looks like you brought this one on yourself.

As you can see in the pictures below.

The cop was some distance away so sirens would not be obvious at this moment of time. And you are on the opposite side of the road in his blind spot.
[Image: lfs_00000148_zpsnlx2rrgy.jpg]

His view was "in car" at the time so the pictures replicate from his perspective.
[Image: lfs_00000151_zpsmtwheyka.jpg]
[Image: lfs_00000152_zpsyr2osfc4.jpg]
[Image: lfs_00000153_zpsnrhkdbxx.jpg]

Unless he was to look to his left which is unlikely since he is already in the far lane, he couldn't see you throughout that straight.

And your angle is basically encouraging him to forcefully move out of your way. Which isn't going to work as you found out.
[Image: lfs_00000149_zpswpbcon0f.jpg]
[Image: lfs_00000150_zpsawegbmjj.jpg]

Yes, maybe he should have been a little more cautious due to the approaching siren, but he had no view of the chase so he wouldn't quite be aware of what's going on at the present time.

I'm afraid this is an accident on your behalf, you took the risk and you would have been much safer going around the wrong side of the road, it was not his responsibility to allow you through at that moment of time, he was just focusing on driving, not where your position is. Even though he has a terrible history regarding chases and ramming, the evidence you have provided is not enough to give an appropriate ban.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's