[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request to lift the ban (Unban Request Granted by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to lift the ban on licenses .. license (TLsKoB-G27) .. I promise you that mistake will never repeat it please .. I want to lift the ban because of my order the game license to play in the group rooms (TC) .. the reason for the ban is: High to irregularities the amount of five thousand .. please lift the ban and bring me to the amount of zero ..
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.
I promise you that this time be the first and last .. but why not lift the ban boil now
The admin wanted to see what else you had to say, you will most likely be unbanned the next time he is able to come online (Could be less than 24 hours, could be more).
Thanks for the information
(2015-07-02 14:22)TLsKoB Wrote: [ -> ]I promise you that this time be the first and last .. but why not lift the ban boil now

Did you actually try connecting?
I think you'll find you are unbanned already.

EDIT: The admin made a mistake and you'll be unbanned now.
Thank you all .. the ban was lifted .. and thank you for your dealings
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's