[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: gb3k15overlay_s.png]

Registration Instructions

[Image: connect.png]1 - Read the event information thread: 'About Gumball'
Read the 'About Gumball?' thread by clicking here. This thread contains all the relevant details about what the Gumball 3000 consists of, rules for the event and prizes that are available.

[Image: connect.png]2 - Choose a car number
Next, choose an available car number from the Competitor Tracker.

NOTE: #01 is reserved for Dowpy (The_Shark), the Gumball 2014 champion

[Image: connect.png]3 - Complete payment
Before you go any further in the registration process, it is vital that you send €10,000 to MButcher by entering a CityDriving server and typing !send 10000 MButcher (If you send any donations, please log them in the donations thread)

IMPORTANT: Please do not progress past this point until you have completed the previous 3 steps!

[Image: connect.png]4 - Complete the registration form
Once you have successfully completed the above 3 steps, copy and paste the contents of the following form into a new post below in this thread, completing all the relevant details.

WARNING: Please do not edit your post after an administrator has processed your request.

Code:
By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read [b]and[/b] understood the 'About Gumball?' thread.

[b][color=white]LFS Username:[/color][/b] USERNAME
[b][color=white]Desired Car Number:[/color][/b] CAR NUMBER

You can view the current competitor list, donation and prize pool status on the Competitor Tracker.

Any questions regarding the registration process for Gumball 3000, please seek support in the Discussion thread.
By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read and understood the 'About Gumball?' thread.

LFS Username: MButcher
Desired Car Number: 82

Complete!

Action Taken by: Ash
By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read and understood the 'About Gumball?' thread.

LFS Username: Degats
Desired Car Number: 00

Complete!

LFS Username: HOWLINmad22
Desired Car Number: 26

Complete!

LFS Username: RacerSs
Desired Car Number: 35

Complete!

LFS Username: Rascar13
Desired Car Number: #61

Complete!

LFS Username: rockclan
Desired Car Number: 191

Complete!

LFS Username: Garypants
Desired Car Number: 37

Complete!

LFS Username: RacerAsh3
Desired Car Number: 05

Complete!

LFS Username: Sparklez
Desired Car Number: 15

LFS Username: mufflord
Desired Car Number: 88

LFS Username: Shikari_San
Desired Car Number: 06

LFS Username: pandaboy
Desired Car Number: 129

LFS Username: toniara97
Desired Car Number: 193

Complete!

LFS Username: lgrhacking
Desired Car Number: 16

Complete!

LFS Username: turb0keule
Desired Car Number: 112

Complete!

LFS Username: vRenegade
Desired Car Number: 13

Complete!

LFS Username: viper_fifer
Desired Car Number: 46

Complete!

LFS Username: Vertti7
Desired Car Number: 77

Complete!

LFS Username: cooling
Desired Car Number: 94

Complete!

LFS Username: atbizgames
Desired Car Number: 17

Complete!

LFS Username: vFoxyy
Desired Car Number: 04

Complete!

LFS Username: ph4ntom89
Desired Car Number: 89

Complete!

LFS Username: Piggy501
Desired Car Number: 27

Complete!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's