[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request to lift the ban (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello .. I want to lift the ban on the license (TiKeE) .. This incident between me and the policeman was to get him to apologize but he refused .. I needed to lift the ban please .. I promise it will not happen again .
Hello,

I will inform the admin who banned you of this thread.
In the meantime, please edit your post to suit the template we use:

Sample Unban Request Wrote:● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
LFS Username : TiKeE
Time : I do not know
replay : no
reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban : Because of a collision with a policeman .. by mistake.
You can't call the collision you did by mistake. You were clearly driving the incorrect way around the racetrack on Westhill, hit another player head on. This was shortly after you were kicked for ramming.

To this date, you have served around 100 days worth of bans. Coupled with your very little experience on our server, you aren't going to learn - there's no point questioning you whether you're going to, should I decide to lift your ban (which, by the way, isn't happening).

You were ruining the game play for others by ramming and the incident which lead to the ban was, as highlighted, you going wrong way around the race track causing a head-on collision. Instead of apologising, you continued to drive on as if nothing happened.

Your history is disgracious and your unban request tells me that you're a.) not sorry, b.) not going to learn and c.) certainly have no respect for our rules.

Should you decide to return after your ban, we'll see how sorry you actually are, as to whether you can stay around for longer and not be banned. As for this request, it'll be denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's