[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for being AFK. (Unban Request Granted by Stephen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: The_Bill

● Time & Date of Incident2015-06-30 16:57:26

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: G'day, tried logging on after a previous ban, went to get my coffee and came back to have been perm banned, apparently I was supposed to read something on a timer, but I missed it, any chance I could be unbanned and given the chance to read it?
You were automatically banned by the insim for money abuse (reaching -5000€), do you have any idea why that is?
No clue, before I was banned I had more than that.
Your constant swearing on the servers is what got you banned in the first place, you were at roughly -3400 when you were (I suspect) kicked from the server for swearing, you were then banned for 5 days by another admin due to a history of swearing in the servers.

The swearing fine that kicked you also caused you to go to -5000€ and then when you reconnected after your ban was over. The automated ban was triggered by the insim seeing that you had -5,456€ upon connecting.

I will revive you just this once, but if you get yourself back to -5000€ you won't be unbanned again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

As above, accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.
champ
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's