[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why am I banned? (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: smike43

- Time & Date of Incident 5mins after this post

- Replay / Screenshot Link: nothing
- Replay Timestamps: nothing

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: What happened was i was on a 410km bonus and a guy rams me from behind Smile and he does this like 3 times. I spin out and he goes past, not saying sorry or anything. I then start to head to the pits and hes parked on the middle of the road and i oversteer and hit him in a fxo. I say sorry and he has no reply. Then i make my way to the pits when out of nowhere the same guy comes flying through the pits bashing into me sending me out of control and i go over the pit speed limit and get spectated. I didnt do anything wrong this guy just has anger management problems. I was on a 410km bonus. This is just unfair. I dont even know why I was banned. Hes the one who should have been banned.

I believe he went by the name of wingo and he was driving a xfg
(2012-01-28 08:41)smike43 Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt do anything wrong this guy just has anger management problems.

You were banned because you are the one having some anger management problems. If I may refresh your memory:
Quote:HellaFlush•God : GOD DAM IT
HellaFlush•God : I AM SO FKIN REPORTIN AND WHUPPIN YO ARSE
HellaFlush•God : U ARE A TOTAL FKING IDIOT
HellaFlush•God : U IDIOT
HellaFlush•God : I WAS ON A 410 KILOMETER BONUS
HellaFlush•God : DUDE
HellaFlush•God : WTF
HellaFlush•God : OH MY FKING GOD
HellaFlush•God : DUDE

I've seen what the other did, and he got banned too, but apart of that, swearing and insulting is not the the way things are solved.
Im sorry its just so annoying because i know i was insulting him but i had a reason to be angry and that is that i was on my 410km bonus. And ive never done that many km's in my life. And i do apologize to wingo of how abusive i was. Its just he had no right to just storm into the pits and hit me like that. Could you please just cut the ban length down. Its my favourite server.
Anything else need to be added here?
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's