[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team LM1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IX5Q8Z2.jpg]
Team LM1 is a new cruise team. We private team with my friend and I.We thought it'd be nice to bring some friends into our team. Our current team consists of those listed started 2 months ago and recently decided to open up our once below.

-Owners (Teal Tag):
-[LM1] Muffins (USA)

-Leader(s) (Pink Tag):
-[LM1] Luke (AUS)

-Members: (Yellow Tag):
-[LM1] Trey (USA)
-[LM1] Twix (AUS)
-[LM1] Haze (NOR)

Here are some of the skins we have created over the last few days:
FZ5:
Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, Teal

[Image: lUHizEV.jpg]
[Image: Vehx9QU.jpg]

XRT/XRG:
Colors: BlackWhite

[Image: N3T6Hg9.jpg]
[Image: ZZyYj4P.jpg]

LX6/LX4:
Colors: TealYellow, BluePink:

[Image: iNYrA5v.jpg]
[Image: U2X4jJm.jpg]

The cars soon be skinned for Team LM1: XFR, RAC, FXO, RB4, Helmets, Suit, Gloves and more. If you join, you may a request a car if not listed. We are more than happy to make skins just for you with the options of different colors, design, logos, and such. We will also be creating Team LM1 Police, Res, and Tow skins as well for team members.

Recuirtment Requirements:
We are searching for polite members who are relaxed/chill and like to enjoy TC servers and others. We want to accept members who follow the rules and don't cause trouble or anything that is frowned upon among LFS members. If you would like to be a member of LM1, please PM me (Atrix) on this forum.

Happy Cruising! See you all around!

Best Regards, Team LM1
Good luck with your team. May I as well remind you that any sort of VOB. mods are forbidden here, so please remove them straight away.
Thanks Olli! And will do Smile
Luuuke Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Good luck.
I like your skins a lot. Good luck with your team.
Thank you guys, means a lot!
Nice skins there, good luck with the team!

"please PM me (Atrix) on this fourm." - My pet hate "fourm"; BP will despise you now. Tongue

forum*
You are off to a good start! Everything is organized, good job and good luck.
Thanks Nismo!
(2015-07-07 10:14)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Nice skins there, good luck with the team!

"please PM me (Atrix) on this fourm." - My pet hate "fourm"; BP will despise you now. Tongue

forum*

[Image: shudder.gif]

Yup, nice skins & graphics. Good luck with the team.
Wow what a terrible mistake.. maybe i should fix that. Sorry BP xD
As much as I love your skins and graphical style, please refrain from using VOBs, I'm referring to this: http://i.imgur.com/lUHizEV.jpg

There's no number plate and the light shapes have been altered.

Apart from that, good luck, I look forward to seeing where this will go as it seems you already have a good basis from which to develop as a team.
Good luck guys. Looking good so far!
Thank you Ras, Pete, Connor, and BP.
Pete, I have already swapped out my VOB files.
My bad for having them in the first place. Thanks guys for the good luck Smile
That's one way to start with a bang for sure!

Good luck on your team.
Looks good. Best of luck guys and have fun! Smile
Well well well, competition? Haha good luck guys Smile
Looks like a vey promising start, best of luck guys!
RedBull design..uhh, good luck.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's