[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Filsoof unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Filsoof

● Time & Date of Incident 06/07/15, can't remember time.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I made a mistake by insulting the way I did. I were driving my car, when I hit something which ended up ruining my clutch. I was on my way to call a tow, when this guy came to provoke me and said "move your ass." After no actions taken to him, I made the mistake to insult him back which I believe is the reason that I ended up getting the ban. I do not expect to get a unban right away, but would be nice to know when the ban will end. I'm sorry for my actions, and I apologize for the problems the insulting might have caused.
I'll try my best in future that this will not get repeated.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello

You were banned for your barbaric, heinous and outrageous remarks towards another player. Nothing can justify the remarks you made, and you should have made an attempt to think about what you were typing before you said it. In fact, one of the sentences you made was actually quite well-constructed (in some sense), in that you must have had some thought process go into it - unfortunately not the one of "stop".

You have quite the history on our servers, mainly for swearing. Your ban ends on the 13th of July at around 13:00 UTC.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's