[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

Hello, I have recently received a ban until the 4th of August. I have no idea why I got this ban and the only information I have about it is that I was apparently repeatedly breaking the rules. I am deeply sorry if I have been breaking the rules I will never do it again

Sincerely,
k_badam

Administrator Message by: Dracula

Moved to Unban Requests
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thank you for notifying him/her
You completely ignored sirens and plowed into stationary traffic, ruining the chase infront and, without any comment, chose to disconnect immediately afterwards.

Any comments?
Do you have a replay that has proof of this? I might have ignored the sirens that one time but I certainly don't remember ploughing into traffic infront.
I'll do you one better. Here's a .gif converted to html5.

http://gfycat.com/DeterminedDiligentConure

I accidentaly cut it a bit short, so incase you missed it, here's a screenshot from the very last bit of the video.

[Image: 51282260ca.jpg]

The crash in itself isn't the absolute worst thing ever, but that you choose to disconnect immediately afterwards really says alot about you.

I just noticed that I have banned you for 30 days. This has been a mistake, as I didn't mean to ban you for more than 14. However, before editing the entry, I'll see what this request leads to.
well i forgot about that... i guess i deserve it (i rage quit)
Hm.

Seeing as your mature enough to reach that conclusion yourself, I think the 7 days you've served will suffice.

I'll unban you shortly.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's