[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Asyed (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
Asyed
● Time & Date of Incident:
2015-07-03 16:55:49

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18335
I only have the replay from that report, 5ish minutes off from getting banned.
● Replay Timestamps:
Check Report

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
1. Gumball is starting, I am already missing 4 days because of vacation.
2. The officer that pulled me over gave me 1 (and possibly 2) fines, 2nd one being very expensive for crashing into him, even though I paid him the compensation.
3. I will be on FOR SURE on sundays, but there are only 2 in the whole event of gumball. Because of that, I will only have 1 day I will certainly be on, and that might change.
Summary: Less days of gumball, and I only have a little amount of time for gumball.
I suggest you edit your post and put a lot more effort into this unban request, otherwise it's going to be denied quicker than you can say gumball.

I will give you some time to edit it and format a decent unban request then alert the admin who banned you.
Edited.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2015-07-12 01:43)Asyed Wrote: [ -> ]2. The officer that pulled me over gave me 1 (and possibly 2) fines, 2nd one being very expensive for crashing into him, even though I paid him the compensation.

Since this is the only part relevant to the incident, I'll reply directly to this. Regardless of what happened you should have approached him in a mature way and respectable manner. Instead, you outright said "*Removed* YOU" to him.

Your history is horrific, I can tell you that, and it is predominantly based around your rude and abusive behavior towards other players. You have served a series of bans, been issued with a plethora of warnings, yet you do not change, and I cannot foresee that happening should you be unbanned.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's